Real Housewives All Stars

Here she is trying to remember if she left it in the bed or on the floor that morning

DF0F13AC-B476-42A8-ABEE-9ED94D9896DF.jpeg

Last edited:
Have we heard about this HOT MESS season 2 cast girls? :D :disco:

- Dorinda!
- Vicki!
- Phaedra!
- JILL!
- others including Taylor/Shana

This seems like a back-door way to a. guarantee absolute CHAOS TV from the thirstiest former Housewives in the game (and Dorinda), and b. test the waters to see if any of these former Housewives STILL HAVE IT for a possible future return (most likely production eyes will most be on Jill and Phaedra)

I have no idea how Jill is going to cope, seeing as she doesn't DRINK!

Last edited:
Jill must have such a large personal wealth being Bobby Zarin's widow that she absolutely doesn't need the paycheque (unlike say BRANDI).
Her desperation to get back on reality TV is literally just to SERVE THE EGO! :D

Do bring her back to New York though, I NEED to see Ramona destroy her once again :D

That first season must have been too friendly so they brought out the crazies for this one.

I mean, this cast is more explosive than Jen's telescamming details. Maybe.

Or maybe it's all gonna be super pleasant and they all film Donkey Booty Part II with Phaedra.

I'm refusing to get excited about this cast because it just seems too damn good to be true. And I couldn't take the disappointment of it then not being.

There's nothing official out there yet, is there?

I'm refusing to get excited about this cast because it just seems too damn good to be true. And I couldn't take the disappointment of it then not being.

There's nothing official out there yet, is there?

The early leaks for All Stars 1 were pretty much correct, with the exception of Sonja swapped for Luann, and Rinna not appearing.
The season 2 list also first appeared on TMZ which I believe is pretty reliable as far as gossip sites go. So this list certainly seems PLAUSIBLE.

There is of course ONE PERSON very obviously missing if they are going for a CHAOS CAST!
tenor.gif

Even just seeing Kenya and Luann beside each other makes me bug out. Like, what would an interaction between those two even BE like?

Although I do love an unlikely pairing. A Kenya x Luann or Kyle x Cynthia alliance would be interesting.

I can’t believe this is actually happening

Predictions:
- Jill flops and is unable to keep up, and barely gets any screen-time as a result
- Taylor is the most unhinged of the lot of them
- Eva surprises everybody and really holds her own
- Dorinda goes through a WHOLE PLETHORA of emotions, starting as loveable Aunt Dorinda in the first episode, and ending as HURRICANE DORINDA: part 2 as the alcohol gets poured FREE and FAST
- Vicki is just annoying and shrieky and drunk the whole time.
- Shameless Brandi gets too much screen time, as her and Tamra try to ONE UP each other with their antics.

I can't believe this allegedly just SIX EPISODES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom