Real Housewives Misc Chat

Which (if ANY) do you watch?:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caroline: You know what you are? You're a clown.
Danielle: I'm a clown. Really?
Caroline: Your whole life is a joke.
Danielle: You're saying this, sitting there with red hair? I'm the clown?
Caroline: Yes, you are.
Danielle: Really?
Caroline: Yeah. No matter how hard you try, no matter what you do, no matter who you talk to, okay, you will not hurt me. Do you know why? I have integrity, okay, and I sit here and I tell you the truth, okay? And when I called you garbage, I meant you were garbage."

Shakespeare wishes
I KNOW
I’m not garbage

New obsession unlocked, Danielle Staub's getty image Greatest Hits
bravos-the-real-housewives-of-new-jerseys-danielle-staub-enjoys-bucas-picture-id1066878744

bravos-the-real-housewives-of-new-jerseys-danielle-staub-enjoys-bucas-picture-id1066876734

danielle-staub-attends-the-dakun-x-liu-yong-front-row-during-new-york-picture-id1032345310

real-housewives-of-new-jersey-danielle-staub-attends-the-melting-pot-picture-id984922610

real-housewives-of-new-jerseys-danielle-staub-visits-whole-foods-on-picture-id119981106

personality-danielle-staub-poses-backstage-at-the-venexiana-fall-2011-picture-id109015916

personality-danielle-staub-signs-copies-of-the-naked-truth-at-borders-picture-id100856844

omg what an iconic and cursed first ever tagline by Queen Vicki herself in the most unflattering trousers :disco:

Also I've managed to avoid watching both Potomac and OC. If I have to watch and invest in just one for the month of December, which one and what seasons should I just watch the reunions of?

If you’re gonna do OC I’d say start with the arrival of Shannon (season 7) there are some highlights before but it’s a lot. The show peaks around 9/10.

Potomac I would do from the start it’s not as long. Season 1 is not great but it’s pretty solid from 2 ownwards.

Shannon was Season 9!

I started OC with Season 9 and it’s a good introduction as it feels like a soft reboot, and it’s a great season too.

I meant Heather. Because the cake moment is worth it.

Do we have a Vanderpump Rules thread? I've binge watched all of season one after just starting to watch with this new season (bit confusing as Schena is a zero in season 1 and a hero by the time of season 10.).

This bitch has the worst energy of any one I've come across in the whole Bravo Cinematic Universe.

CTXP5VRWEAAX_NK.jpg

I'm also obsessed with Lisa's completely unwarranted high opinion of her RESTAURANT EMPIRE, where her staff spend half the time on the clock drinking, crying and smoking in this alley outside of SUR.
stassi-and-scheana.png

Last edited:
We’ve discussed Scandoval in the BH thread but I think it’s time for a thread.

Do we have a Vanderpump Rules thread? I've binge watched all of season one after just starting to watch with this new season (bit confusing as Schena is a zero in season one and a hero by the time of season one.).

This bitch has the worst energy of any one I've come across in the whole Bravo Cinematic Universe.

CTXP5VRWEAAX_NK.jpg

I'm also obsessed with Lisa's completely unwarranted high opinion of her RESTAURANT EMPIRE, where her staff spend half the time on the clock drinking, crying and smoking in this alley outside of SUR.
stassi-and-scheana.png

Start one :disco:

So upcoming series with release dates are:

Orange County (season 17) - 7 June
New York (season 14) - 16 June
Luann and Sonja - Welcome to Crappie Lake - 9 July

Anything else with a release date?

This should be great. The Finns I know go straight for the jugular without ever intending to be mean. :disco:

Thought that was Lydia second from right.

The ginger one looks FUN!

Might have to take a lobotomy and watch this latest WWHL, I've seen 3 other clips like this with Andy grinding his teeth at Jeff Lewis like this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom