Real Housewives Misc Chat

Which (if ANY) do you watch?:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes get yourself into MELBOURNE and the icon that is QUEEN GINA.

tenor.gif
:D :D :D :D

I'm currently working my way through a(nother) Liane Moriarty TOME so RHOMelbourne would be JUST THE TICKET and fit the mood rather nicely :disco:

Thank god Gina is still in. That’s quite a strong core four.

I hope Gina has a better attitude, she’s become the Nene of the show.

I got so excited when I saw that Melbourne cast pic on Insta as I thought that it was Pettifleur on the far-left, returning to STOP THE FUCK.

But no.

Glad to see Gina back. She's the undisputed queen, but s4 was very shaky ground for her and she needs to redeem herself in s5.

As for anyone wondering which franchise to test out if they loved NY, I'd say either go for the first three seasons of Beverly Hills, or all of Vancouver (it's only two seasons long). But there are so many stand-out eras in each of the franchises.

I'd gone a long time watching all of the US ones aside from OC, as it seemed like there was just so much of it to catch up on. But I finally started it about 18 months ago and am now up to season 10 - the notorious cancergate season. It's been a ride, but totally worth it. The Gretchen and Alexis years, the reign of Heather, the start of the Shannon era, and now Vicki defending Brooks' cancer faking. I think it's special amongst the franchises because not a single member of the cast of any given season is likeable. All absolutely awful people. And compelling viewing, as a result.

Talking of awful people, LeeAnn officially DEAD in Dallas - I’m sure that was a decision of her own making :eyes:

Whilst rumours are already abound that Tamra could be back in OC already :D Not as a full time, but a friend in the current season - filming so far is allegedly less exciting than expected :D

Also: HI @Will :disco:

Andy had mentioned that they wanted Tamra back for 3 episodes to give her a farewell.

Talking of awful people, LeeAnn officially DEAD in Dallas - I’m sure that was a decision of her own making :eyes:

So pleased about this. I want to see how the rest of the cast actually behave as functioning humans without having to skirt around the big, flaming ball of crazy that is LeeAnn. She massively outstayed her welcome by the end, though I'm kinda glad she stuck around for season 4 so that she could bow out so disgracefully.

I hope Bravo keep on Kameron and D'Andra - they're the two who made the series what it is by coming on in that great season 2, but they're also the two whose time on the show has been most overshadowed by LeeAnn.

BYE BYE LEEANN.

Kenya's got Nene so whipped it's hilarious. As for Teresa - she's trash. Incoherent trash.

Watched episode 1 of Family Karma and loved it, all the petty mom/auntie stuff was to die for. Also it helps that they’re easy on the eye.

I really hope they never get rid of Jennifer from New Jersey. She knows exactly how ridiculous she is, and laughs at it. And then she knows exactly how bullshit Melissa's storylines are, and calls her out on it - to Melissa's absolute horror. She's gold. She needs to stop letting Jackie get under her skin though.

Watched episode 1 of Family Karma and loved it, all the petty mom/auntie stuff was to die for. Also it helps that they’re easy on the eye.

Same. I was a bit worried throughout the first episode because a lot of the focus is on the younger lot and they seem to be drama free. But that future-mother-in-law stuff at the end (and in the preview for next week) saved it. As did Brian's beautiful face.

I want more Auntie gossip nuggets from the main cast. Like the girl who runs her fashion line online - "your daughter spends all day on Instagram" :D

I really enjoyed Mexican Dynasties.

Not quite as much drama as some of the Real Housewives, but they were all bonkers.

Adan in particular was just plain deluded. I do hope that there's a second series.

Beverly Hills trailer is out - coming out in mid-April.

I know Bravo are sneaky fucks when it comes to making a dull season look exciting from the trailer - especially when it comes to Beverly Hills - but I'm optimistic that this season is gonna be a good one.

Tbh Beverly Hills is fine, it’s just got the most annoying fans/haters who won’t shut up.

I hope this season destroys Teddy who has to be one of the worst housewives ever.

I didn't enjoy BH at all last year. Lisa Vanderpump drama aside, it was as if they'd all made a pact with each other to not bring up anything *too* salacious on camera. And then once LVP left, there was almost nothing there.

I wasn't pleased that all of the cast were being kept on for the new season, but it seems like production had a word with them to the effect of - bring the drama or lose your job. Still, it's ludicrous if Dorit's finances, Erika's marriage and Mauricio's lawsuit aren't gonna be brought up - which, might be the case, judging from the trailer.

The fact that the FoH seem to be doing all the heavy lifting this season AGAIN.

And ANOTHER gang up? Don’t these boring bitches learn?

And they aren’t going to destroy a pregnant woman sadly.

Ramona mopping and then Dorinda making fun of her is my new favorite thing

Also with Potomac coming in May that will be the last housewives season we get :( we will be dead, jobless and with no housewives come July.

The new Potomac trailer is here, but weirdly not on Youtube -

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-ho...-first-look-at-the-real-housewives-of-potomac

It looks DELICIOUS of course, with a surprise new housewife too! She’s a Dr and looks like an actually great cast addition :disco:

Potomac has been racing up my favourites recently. If you start at season 3 it’s tonally quite similar to New York. Karen is such a mess/icon :D :disco: I love the ridiculous storyline about whether she was just renting her mansion for the cameras, and was actually living miles away in a condo :D

Also - if corona delays Melbourne from filming this VERY MUCH DELAYED fifth season much longer I will RIOT (in my own home only)

I would advise everybody to get a hulu subscription if you haven’t already :disco:

In the UK it’s 4£ a month and has EVERYTHING on it including the iconic trio of Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland PLUS the overwhelmingly huge back cat of Cheshire AND Ladies Of London, which was essentially RHOLondon and is ALL about Caroline Stanbury :disco: (plus Caprice is randomly a first season cast member :D )

Last edited:
I really hope they never get rid of Jennifer from New Jersey. She knows exactly how ridiculous she is, and laughs at it. And then she knows exactly how bullshit Melissa's storylines are, and calls her out on it - to Melissa's absolute horror. She's gold. She needs to stop letting Jackie get under her skin though.

OMG I just watched that reunion (although I skipped most of episode 2 with the husbands BORING!)

Jennifer going off at Melissa about fake storylines was AMAZING :D she’s literally an internet gay manifesting as a housewife. What an icon :disco:

I was a little sad to see how OVER IT all Danielle was. She clearly isn’t the insane monster the show pictures her to be.

Also Joe Gorja might as well be a full blown housewife himself :D He got more screen time at the reunion than boring JACKIE

Danielle is insane, her appearances on the after show confirm that. Also the way she has Marty wrapped around her fingers...i might believe she has magical sex powers.

I’m glad (and hope) that’s the last we see of Danielle. Rotten to the core. Don’t put that on television.

The new Potomac trailer is here, but weirdly not on Youtube -

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-ho...-first-look-at-the-real-housewives-of-potomac

It looks DELICIOUS of course, with a surprise new housewife too! She’s a Dr and looks like an actually great cast addition :disco:

Potomac is essential at this point and this season looks like it'll only cement that notion.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to from that trailer is the Ashley/Michael drama - cos I suspect it's fake. How convenient that after the last three seasons of having to deal with the HE'S GAY storyline, this season's storyline for them is that he was caught at a strip club and is now quite happy to state on camera that he brought one back to his hotel room. Sure Jan.

In New Jersey I kinda fear for Jennifer next season. With Danielle gone, that means Marge, Melissa and Jackie are gonna go for Jennifer even harder than before. She can take them, of course, but there'll be slip-ups - particularly after a couple of tequilas.

Thank god New York is back. Leah seems to be a god addition and I’ve missed Dorinda’s coke fueled aggressive tirades.

I’m also excited for BH, it seems like they actually fell out this season.

And the queens at Bravo have uploaded the entire episode to YouTube so there is literally NO EXCUSE for anybody to not watch it :disco:

Loving:
- the ridiculous intro that SWIFTLY deals with Bethanny leaving, and reveals Sonja as having a VERY MODEST SIZED balcony :D
- Sonja apparently meeting LuAnn on the courthouse steps (? there was no way Lu had actually been IN that court) + are they EVEN ACTUALLY FRIENDS :D
- Leah seemingly being the best NY addition since Dorinda. The internet seems to love her too. Bravo must be THRILLED that they’ve finally got a young cast member to help prop the ageing cast up - Tinsley has hardly been a huge FAN FAVE.
- Interesting to see Dorinda claim her stake as the new female alpha, and be far more aggressive than I remembered. This seems to be the big storyline of the season.
- Ramona being effortlessly iconic with her random breakdown in the bar, then ridiculous dancing with drag queen :D
- LuAnn getting her moment to really shine without Bethanny, and looking like she’s once again getting a BIG ROLE in this season :disco:

God I love this show :disco:

I’m also now a fully-fledged Potomac stan :disco: (THANKS QUARANTINE!)

Season 4 is wall to wall INCREDIBLE (although you need to see season 3 from the France episodes to really GET most of the drama).

Giselle and Karen :disco: TOP TOP TIER HOUSEWIVES, and tbh as annoying as she is, Ashley plays her role well too.

I cannot forget the living legend that is KATIE ROST either :disco: I’m a fully-fledged Rost-afarian

Last edited:
Also with Potomac coming in May that will be the last housewives season we get :( we will be dead, jobless and with no housewives come July.

No babe, you’re forgetting SALT LAKE CITY! Which I’m desperately hoping delves into the exceptionally dispicable waters of multi-level-marketing companies, seeing as they are a huge source of wealth in the area :disco:

Rumours are at least ONE of the SLC housewives are involved with an MLM :disco:

Now I just hope two of them are married to the same man!

New York is the best show on TV bar NONE. They need to remove the Real Housewives out of the title because it’s miles above anything else the franchise is delivering.

It REALLY IS :disco:

And I think, the only Housewives show where theres no need to DRAG OUT THE HUSBANDS to pad out the reunion*, as they generally don’t exist :disco:

*I will allow this when Potomac do it, as all the husbands are pretty iconic in their own way tbh

I think my favorite moment from the NY premier was when Dorinda was about to make the big reveal and they cut Ramona’s face in absolute terror thinking that the big reveal is Bethenny back to haunt her.

The best episode of reality TV since the last episode of Real Housewives of New York. They are such a perfect cast.

The Bethenny intro was hysterical, but after seeing Ramona's OTT double-down on her 'well who gives a shit?' response, I already need Bethenny back to spar with her. Bethenny brings out the worst in Ramona. And Ramona at her worst is RHONY at its best.

Speaking of Ramona at her worst, the other clear highlight of the episode was Ramona walking into the bar, seeing Sonja and Tinsley, and then deciding to walk straight past them to talk to literally anyone else there.

Leah is a great addition already, but seems to be a bit of dick. What was that comment to the guy about 'men who have kids are better people' all about? Still - perfect for this show.

So the Atlanta reunion is gonna be done via teleconference - confirmed.

I do hope that the whole thing is held and recorded over the course of a day though, and then later edited into two or three episodes.

Doing the whole thing live would be an absolute mess. Shoutout to the time they did that for season 1 of Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom