Real Housewives of Jersey

I can’t at Tessa claiming the Twitter spat didn’t matter in episode 1 (it didn’t!) to pretending to be MORTALLY WOUNDED by the ordeal in episode 3!!!

The scene about Margaret’s magazine cover in the baby shower tent was one of the MEANEST things I’ve ever seen!

I am agog at how none of these women can blend their face make up to their neck and chest?!

i am onto the REUNION! Yes they get a REUNION with Brian this season. Ashlayyye attends remotely. She's never used the internet before. Or has she?

The reunion is a satisfying watch. Tessa gets absolutely leathered. :disco:

So did everyone finish this then? This was such a guilty pleasure they really brought it out the bag for S2. I do hope we get a summer season this year rather than waiting until NY!

So did everyone finish this then? This was such a guilty pleasure they really brought it out the bag for S2. I do hope we get a summer season this year rather than waiting until NY!
Yes finished it and enjoyed way more than S1 :D

GIRLS, I think we have to admit something to all of ourselves that seems not to have been said in this thread: THIS WAS A GOOD HOUSEWIVES SEASON :shock:

STRONG WOMAN Karen was a GENIUS chaos addition, as little as her feud with Margaret made ANY SENSE :D (did production actually find ANY FOOTAGE of Margaret "knifing her in the back" at any point? ASKING FOR A FRIEND!) and Tessa choosing to play the entire season as a pious PITY PARTY was a SCREAM that totally backfired, as it made her look EVEN WORSE - not to mention Margaret wasting NO TIME in telling the world that Mia wanted to be in her clique (rather than Tessa's) within minutes of the reunion starting :D

It actually works as a show, as you can tell that most of the cast GENUINELY HATE TESSA, which is a good basis for a TV show :D
I do wish production would let them women speak their own confessionals though, instead of scripting them. I feel Margaret could really deliver GOLD if set free, and perhaps Ashley wouldn't be as SHOUTY YOUNG TORY if she was allowed her own voice - she was actually semi-funny in a few scenes when let off the leash.

The reunion was a MESS though, the SECOND it got interesting they moved to ask about SERAH (who??) or something equally BORING.

And that scene where Margaret and Karen sat down to discuss their difference that started with Margaret stating she is a "CHRISTIAN WOMAN"? Stick it in The Louvre, or AT LEAST on YouTube.

Genuinely one of the best Housewives scenes I've seen in recent memory - well until TESSA interrupted :rolleyes:

GIRLS, I think we have to admit something to all of ourselves that seems not to have been said in this thread: THIS WAS A GOOD HOUSEWIVES SEASON :shock:

STRONG WOMAN Karen was a GENIUS chaos addition, as little as her feud with Margaret made ANY SENSE :D (did production actually find ANY FOOTAGE of Margaret "knifing her in the back" at any point? ASKING FOR A FRIEND!) and Tessa choosing to play the entire season as a pious PITY PARTY was a SCREAM that totally backfired, as it made her look EVEN WORSE - not to mention Margaret wasting NO TIME in telling the world that Mia wanted to be in her clique (rather than Tessa's) within minutes of the reunion starting :D

It actually works as a show, as you can tell that most of the cast GENUINELY HATE TESSA, which is a good basis for a TV show :D
I do wish production would let them women speak their own confessionals though, instead of scripting them. I feel Margaret could really deliver GOLD if set free, and perhaps Ashley wouldn't be as SHOUTY YOUNG TORY if she was allowed her own voice - she was actually semi-funny in a few scenes when let off the leash.

The reunion was a MESS though, the SECOND it got interesting they moved to ask about SERAH (who??) or something equally BORING.

HPO2022 so far :disco:

Who on EARTH was this woman, and how did she get cast on the show though? :D

Sarha--742x388.jpg

It was like a RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT had randomly stumbled on camera every single time she appeared :D

Sorry, I know I'm late on this but just remembering a few other season highlights:

- the NO BUDGET SPARED trip to London that consisted of an open-top bus tour, a visit to Madame Tussauds (and all the Housewives acting like it was some AMAZING EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE :D ) and glamorous meals in the hotel restaurant :basil:

- Also on the London trip, Mia's overcast outdoor photoshoot for her mysterious "modelling agency" that were never seen or heard from on camera in this season :D A photo shoot that had no lighting, was apparently art directed by Tessa, and the only other people on set were two random men with a SLR camera and a laptop :D

- Karen's hastily deleted whatsapps about Margaret that really were QUITE VILE even for a Housewives show :D The mental gymnastics you could see Tessa and Mia putting themselves through to try to defend Karen for sending them, when they clearly both knew the messages were AWFUL :D

- Ashley flip-flopping from Tessa's minion in season 1 to absolutely HATING HER in season 2? :D Her handing out friendship bracelets to the women she liked and NONE OF TESSA's GANG was so hilariously high school.

Last edited:
Does this mean that the show has been CANCELLED, and Tessa is getting her announcement out first to save face?

Or is she just LYING THROUGH HER TEETH and continuing to play the VICTIM to court attention..? :eyes:

This comment on the IG post above :D

She's not wrong there ...won't be watching season 3 couldn't stand watching everyone lick Margaret's backside .....and if you watched the show non if them get together until that first lunch before production started where they didn't include tessa ...smells a bit to me, least tessa stood up for herself and didn't become Margaret's yes girls ...new girl trying to hard to be liked I would watch your back if I was you

WHO KNEW other people (outside of this thread) had thoughts about this MESS of a TV SHOW! :D :factnotfriction:

Season 2 was such a step up, they better not cancel this when Cheshire is on what feels like season 200!

Team Margaret and Kate (and Ashley and the recruitment consultant but NOT Tessa) have all been hanging out the past few months but no official word if they’ve actually been filming, or if they’re just actually friends.

Team Margaret and Kate (and Ashley and the recruitment consultant but NOT Tessa) have all been hanging out the past few months but no official word if they’ve actually been filming, or if they’re just actually friends.

First two series were over New year period weren't they, so this is either delayed or quietly cancelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom