Real Housewives of Jersey

Alex

And all I care about is you
Has anyone else bothered with this ?
It takes a couple of episodes to get going but is really rather fun.
Kate is hilarious :D

I did 2 episodes on a hangover but have been meaning to revisit!

Kate is obviously fabulous, may binge this once I’ve done with Melbourne.

There are actually QUITE SUBSTANTIAL thoughts about this legendary TV show buried in the general Housewives CHIT CHAT thread :D
Maybe a moderator with absolutely NOTHING TO DO in their lives could trawl through it and split them out into here :angel:

God remember the days where we had to talk about TWENTY FIVE different TV shows in a singular thread! :D

Anyway, have you got to the sex-in-the-graveyard CHAOS yet? That's when the show really picks up steam a bit :D And keep your eye on Margaret, she's bananas.

So I binge watched all of this around NY this year and I loved it.

I got the sense the set up was more on par with the American and Oz versions compared to CHESHIRE.

Some right characters...what were the viewing/streaming figures like, will it come back?

There are actually QUITE SUBSTANTIAL thoughts about this legendary TV show buried in the general Housewives CHIT CHAT thread :D
Maybe a moderator with absolutely NOTHING TO DO in their lives could trawl through it and split them out into here :angel:

God remember the days where we had to talk about TWENTY FIVE different TV shows in a singular thread! :D

Anyway, have you got to the sex-in-the-graveyard CHAOS yet? That's when the show really picks up steam a bit :D And keep your eye on Margaret, she's bananas.
Oh i bloody LOVED this after a few episodes.
The graveyard stuff was totally hilarious.
The idea of hiring a house on the island did amuse me I thought they’d at the very least do a French trip, ooh maybe series 2 :disco:
oh and the crowbarring in of the singer daughter all the time. NOBODY CARES

Tessa is such an ODD ONE! She’s absolutely vile and so easily hateable, but if I was to take the time to rank the Real Housewives of JERSEY :eyes: she’d quite probably rank as the easy number 1 :D

Tessa is such an ODD ONE! She’s absolutely vile and so easily hateable, but if I was to take the time to rank the Real Housewives of JERSEY :eyes: she’d quite probably rank as the easy number 1 :D

You could say the same for Dawn WARDY i guess :D

I quite liked how AHSLEIGH was so sweet and innocent at the start however turned quite ANNOYING and VILE by the end :D

Kate is obviously FABULOUS.

Jayne I really thought was that Jane from Big Brother who was like an older Nikki Grahame. They even talk the same!

Low key here for this TRASH getting a second season :D I can hardly remember what happened in season 1 now :D But give the Australian model girl some ALLIES to help bring down the evil FASHION MAVEN Tessa :D

I'm still convinced this show was initially started as some sort of British KARDASHIAN attempt around Tessa's horrible family, that was then re-tooled into a Housewives show when they realised how AWFUL the entire family are :D

Low key here for this TRASH getting a second season :D I can hardly remember what happened in season 1 now :D But give the Australian model girl some ALLIES to help bring down the evil FASHION MAVEN Tessa :D

I'm still convinced this show was initially started as some sort of British KARDASHIAN attempt around Tessa's horrible family, that was then re-tooled into a Housewives show when they realised how AWFUL the entire family are :D
I’m hoping for more revelations of sex in UNSAVOURY locations and Kate being attention seeking :disco:

I was just wondering today if this would get a second season, and the UNIVERSE has SPOKEN :disco:

Last edited:
Tessa is doubling down on including her rancid little family

and definitely trying to overcompensate for not being included in All Stars S1

According to company accounts, Tessa has amassed a fortune of £20.6 million, Entertainment Daily has reported. The Real Housewives of Jersey star set up the branding and communications company Hartmann House in Glasgow 25 years ago which she runs with her husband Sascha.

:becool:

I saw this, her low amount of likes for a celeb tells me that a lot of people may feel the same.

*stalks her more to get myself annoyed*

Self harm right there :D

Here’s Tessa lecturing us all on skincare with a photo that is face tuned to within an inch of its life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom