Real Housewives of Miami

So this is OFFICIALLY returning on Peacock :D
I'm not even sure WHY as it barely had a dedicated fanbase screaming for it's return, but HEY why not!

Casting for the new series:

Apparently returning:
Larsa Pippen (who was one of my worst Housewives EVER in her season 1 run :zombie: )
Adriana de Moura
Alexia Echevarria
Lisa Hochstein
and possibly RH of Beverley Hills GUEST STAR Marysol Patton too.

And new women trying out include Paulina Rubio :D

:disco:

Lea Black is allegedly not returning due to her husband's involvement with the Jeffrey Epstein case, and Joanna lives between LA & Poland.
WHO KNOWS about queen KARENT, Miami's answer to Pettifleur :D

I'm not really sure why they seem to be so determined to bring back so many old cast members. I haven't watched all of Miami, but it's only Lisa, Lea, Adriana and Joanna I'd bother with (and Karent to troll them all). With Lea & Joanna out, I'd just cast NEW PEOPLE to fill the gaps.
What does poor sad MARYSOL have to offer 10 years on, especially following the sad passing of Mama Elsa :(

KqgR.gif

tumblr_inline_mgimyzYWdK1qbd2zh.gif

giphy.gif

KqgU.gif

A true ICON! :disco:

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
I think Larsa was associated with the Kardashians which is why she’s the HBIC. I don’t remember hating her on the first season (which was a shit show).

I remember Adrianna being extra and Marysol being boring.

Will

User
Marysol being back is the biggest head-scratcher. You got the impression that she was only kept around for seasons 2 and 3 because of her mother. Maybe they've brought her back as an excuse to show flashback footage of Mama Elsa every episode, which honestly I'm ok with.

I'm also fine with Lea not being back, as she was a bit too overwhelming on the cast most of the time.

I guess now it'll fall back to Lisa to be the Star Island glue of the group :disco:

I'll be needing Joanna's ex Romain to make an appearance in some way :horny:

So we have the cast, but no trailer, and Adriana is just a FRIEND OF :basil:

Can't say this cast is exactly inspiring CONFIDENCE in this reboot, tempted to say BIN IT without seeing a THING!

Will

User
I'm absolutely here for this returning. I have high hopes for it being a dramatic season if they didn't even need to have the fiery Adriana as a full-time wife.

Would love to see cameos from Karent and Ana.

Lea's name probably won't even be mentioned due to her husband's connections to Jeff Epstein.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom