Real Housewives of New Jersey

I'm 6 or so episodes into Season 6 now and finding the change from the previous 5 years quite jarring. I'm actually missing Caroline, Jacqueline and Kathy (though she's still there as a friend). The twins are beyond annoying, Dina's fucking nuts and Amber and her homophobic misogynistic POS husband are the worst.

Season 6 is so terrible.

I recently rewatched Season 7 which I also thought was awful at the time but while it was quite boring, it really closed the Jacqueline chapter quite nicely, and I actually sided with her this time :D

Gah ahead, you fucking gumbaz (?)

OMG this season is serving me a coherent and strong cast on-screen, and everything I'd want from Danielle ANYWAY on social media :D A total WIN WIN! What is she even TALKING ABOUT in the above? :D

I wonder if her gay realises this NJ season will have about 23 episodes, he's got about TWENTY WEEKS of doing this with Danielle still to come :D I'm assuming UNPAID also! :D

I would love for Caroline to come back and just be real about her family being SHADY and of course thick as thieves.
quote-let-me-tell-you-something-about-my-family-we-re-as-thick-as-thieves-and-we-protect-each-caroline-manzo-71-82-02.jpg

Marge’s level of taste is disgusting. She managed to make an ugly couch even uglier

I did do some GOOGLING back in the dark days of lockdown about Margaret's acclaimed MACBETH COLLECTION - and it basically seems to be unavailable online aside from a few very obviously cheap as hell MADE IN CHINA water bottles. I wonder if it's an in-store only THING, or if it even exists at ALL :D

Her taste level is truly one of the worst I've ever seen, it literally doesn't exist :D

OMG at Teresa's 'lake outfit' :shock: and also Teresa seemingly being pissed out her mind and slurring for the entirety of the trip sections of the episode :D

OMG also at the desperate scraggy 'number 1 REAL ESTATE woman in all of New Jersey' :D KIM 'D' VIBES!
That navy "office wear" jumpsuit ensemble was the most hideous thing I've seen on this show since Marge's FUR TRIMMED pink/beige jumpsuit HORROR last season.

This cast is so rock solid right now. Unless Jackie ups and leaves I can see the same cast continuing for another season, which is quite remarkable considering how much the cast changed between seasons 5-8. The return of messy Jennifer is of course ALWAYS WELCOME too :disco: I love her (and her husband) so much.

It was also quite funny to see Marge's blonde slave go from being her "Assistant" to "Creative Director" in her on-screen title within 2 episodes :D I do agree with whoever mentioned hers and Marge's accents too. WHAT ARE THEY ALL ABOUT!

Last edited:
As much as she brings drama I find watching Teresa not fun. She’s so stupid, it’s hard to watch. And she has her soldiers, Jen who will agree with her no matter what and Dolores who will do that but in a more sneaky way.

They need to figure out how to bring a new top bitch (sorry but Jackie is not it) who can de-throne Teresa.

You know it will take her 3 episodes to understand and then she will be offended.

Danielle is putting her show with her BORED GAY on YouTube :D

I could only manage a bit, but she goes on a huge rant about how Marty stole 500,000 dollars AND HER HOUSE from her, and Margaret also stole from her (but I'm not sure WHAT!) :D

I mean she’s friends with Dolores. Melissa and Jackie would fall in line.

Danielle is putting her show with her BORED GAY on YouTube :D

I could only manage a bit, but she goes on a huge rant about how Marty stole 500,000 dollars AND HER HOUSE from her, and Margaret also stole from her (but I'm not sure WHAT!) :D

That blue shiny shirt he’s wearing is a crime.

I'm no Teresa stan (I'm barely even a fan) but she's been absolutely essential to this season already. She's still doing the most out of all of them.

If it weren't for her hate hard-on for Jackie, and the fall-out from her spreading gossip about Evan, I'm not entirely sure what the others would even be filming. But as it is, just with that one storyline going on, it's already a top-tier New Jersey season.

Her podcast is a scream I HAD THE BLOOD OF GAY MEN ON MY HANDS WHEN THEY WOULDN'T EVEN LOOK ONE IN THE EYE. WHO WAS THERE? I WAS THERE WALKING IN THE MARCHES 19 MILES WHEN NOBODY HAD A GAY DOING THEIR GLAM. WHO HAD A GAY FIRST? I DID

OMG :D

I'm not ready for the sight of Teresa's pool boy to leave the show, now that Teresa has a steady man in her life.

So it was with great relief that I saw on Twitter this week that he's started hanging out with Jackie and Evan. No doubt solely to rile up Teresa, but I'll take it.

Danielle's "revelation" of the week seems to be "Teresa doesn't write her own cookbooks" :D
SORRY ARE MY HANDS BURNT, THIS TEA IS SCOLDING! :eyes:

I feel a bit sad for her if she's ran out of goss by episode 5! Although last week's "Marge stole my couch" was a good one.

Can someone please find me a gif of Jennifer sitting drink on the floor dribbling water all over herself. I need it.

Danielle's latest rant rallying everyone to complain to Simon and Schuster about Margaret's book is just too good :D

Through Danielle's social media antics and aftershow, in some weird meta game way it almost feels like Daniella is on the cast this season :o

I'm seasons behind but just wanted to post how much Siggy annoys me. We're on S7 and this is meant to be her good edit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom