Real Housewives of New York

Oh Jill absolutely DRAGS them when she goes to see it mid-renovation.
"You are NOT living like this. This is a disaster" LOL

Mario is such a petty smug cunt. Why do I always end up crushing on these jerks? He'd be a TOP though.

"You're the underdog because you're struggling. You need help." :D Ramona is like a very rich Twitter account.

Despite being a bit loopy, Ramona is incredibly sharp. The discussion she has with Jill about promoting your brand at your own charity is very telling. Ramona gets REALLY serious cuz she's so aware of the perimeters and etiquette of high society. It makes Jill look like a peasant.

Ramona is literally Gretchen Wieners from Mean Girls.

The way she snatches the card from Andy in the reunion and he has to YANK it back!! :D screaming!!

Oh yes as discussed in the countdown I think Ramona is actually very switched on when it comes to business and social climbing, unfortunately that’s at the expense of all other basic human emotions.

I think I skipped past this episode, could someone explain "We all love our gays" and the context of this please?

This is season 4! Alex and Simon are on an equality march committee, that later invites Sonja to speak at the march - and Sonja says she will DO IT if nobody else can speak at the march meaning Alex couldn't make her speech at the very march she organised :D

The whole thing was all a bit ridiculous tbh, and all the Housewives came out like they were using the march for their OWN PURPOSES rather than to actively engage with, and help the gay community (Alex and Simon would protest about that, but it's MY OPINION!).

God, it's probably wrong of me to criticise as they weren't Republican MONSTERS, but Alex and Simon were such irritating bleeding heart liberals at times. You can imagine them doing their weekly shop in Whole Foods and signing EVERY SINGLE PETITION GOING whether they understood the cause or not :D

This is season 4! Alex and Simon are on an equality march committee, that later invites Sonja to speak at the march - and Sonja says she will DO IT if nobody else can speak at the march meaning Alex couldn't make her speech at the very march she organised :D

The whole thing was all a bit ridiculous tbh, and all the Housewives came out like they were using the march for their OWN PURPOSES rather than to actively engage with, and help the gay community (Alex and Simon would protest about that, but it's MY OPINION!).

God, it's probably wrong of me to criticise as they weren't Republican MONSTERS, but Alex and Simon were such irritating bleeding heart liberals at times. You can imagine them doing their weekly shop in Whole Foods and signing EVERY SINGLE PETITION GOING whether they understood the cause or not :D
Excellent, thank you!

I've just reached the trip to London to deal with Carole's husband ashes. :disco:

Omg Ramona's breakdown on her own boat trip.

"Why do they do this to me? I'm a NICE PERSON!" :D

Omg uptight white soccer mom Alex joking "Are we the Crips and the Bloods"? :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy: DEAD

Omg the Bethenny vs Luann fashion show confrontation :disco:

"You're nasty. YOU'RE NASTY." :D

Is that the one where Bethenny calls her a snake?

As much as I love Our Lu, Bethenny was really quite right there, even though I didn't see it until later seasons. Whether it's Bethenny, Ramona, Sonja or Dorinda, Our Lu really has no qualms about throwing any of them under the bus if she feels that the tide is turning on any of them, and it might increase her favour with the viewers or with whoever is more popular in the cast at the time.

I've always been quite impressed with Bethenny with recognising it so early on - and calling it out :D

Is that the one where Bethenny calls her a snake?

As much as I love Our Lu, Bethenny was really quite right there, even though I didn't see it until later seasons. Whether it's Bethenny, Ramona, Sonja or Dorinda, Our Lu really has no qualms about throwing any of them under the bus if she feels that the tide is turning on any of them, and it might increase her favour with the viewers or with whoever is more popular in the cast at the time.

I've always been quite impressed with Bethenny with recognising it so early on - and calling it out :D

It's because Luann kinda lacks the finesse to gossip successfully. It always comes back to bite her, especially when she's the one preaching about class.

Meanwhile, when Ramona gets sloshed at the Saks party and starts blasting everyone's dirty laundry :D

The Jill/Bethenny friendship drama is among my favorite storylines I've ever watched on RH. They're both so damn lovable and so perfect for each other that I love rooting for them.

Omg Alex' budget Brooklyn fashion show :D So much to unpack. Jill's total DISGUST at something so peasantly knocked me DEAD. She was always looking around to make sure nobody of importance saw here there :D

Ramona is actually adorable in this episode. Her vapidness takes on an innocent charm when she's nervous about the runway and ends up giving a malfunctioning bug robot performance LOL. But the bitch is MEESSSSSYYYYYYYYY :disco:

Edit: Also just got introduced to Sonja Morgan :disco: She's a gorgeous mess. And so cluelessly basic which means I relate BY DEFAULT. I have such a soft spot for this woman.

There does seem to be a pattern of Bethenny cutting people out of her life, although she tried with Sonja and not even she could RESIST!

I'm currently enjoying the renaissance of Bethenny and Dorinda's friendship all over both of their Instagrams recently.

Clearly letting producers know that once they're finally ready to sack Ramona and Sonja, they'll happily step back in to fill that void.

Alex and Simon were truly LOATHESOME in the first two seasons. But they ended up being quite likable in seasons 3 and 4.

They seemed to turn a corner, become more confident in themselves and less desparate for whatever it was they craved so much in the beginning. And it pretty much coincided with Ramona finally making peace with their existence and taking them under her wing.

Boy were you right! There's generally much less Simon airtime, from Season 3, which is nice. And they've finally stopped trying to be anything else than themselves, and they seem like nice people. Simon's relationship with Ramona is quite cute.

I love how it all came down to Ramona's approval :D I can't wait to see all the Ramona x Sonja shenanigans.

Luann is such a self righteous elitist cunt. And I think she legitimately doesn't know it :D

"There's drama at every party. And who wants to have a boring party anyhow?" :D Queen Sonja has spoken!

And when she's trying to 'comfort' Bethenny:
"How can you not love THIS CHILD?!"
*camera pans to Bethenny looking miserable and on the verge of devastation* :D

"I mean who wants to die tomorrow and not say 'I had a one night stand'?"
"I wanna see a Hooters girl here tonight!"
SOMEONE GET THIS WOMAN A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

Last edited:
How many weeks did the Luann's hit single spend at #1?

"Money can't buy you claaahaas" "Elegance is leahhhrned" :D what in the living fuck? :disco:

Bethenny is so right about Kelly. She thinks she's so DEEP but she reeks of privileged ignorance. What an awful person.

Scary Island is....wow. Just wow. Such fantastic reality TV.

tenor.gif

Was Kelly actually suffering from something? I couldn't find anything solid online

And Jill randomly show up!!! The ending was ridiculous

Jill sobbing to Bobby: "They were so mean. They were so mean"
Ramona to everybody else: "I think we handled that very well" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom