Real Housewives of New York

I don't think RHOC falls into the same trap as RHONY, though, in that there's not that much more of Orange County to represent than what the current cast already do.

What problems do you see as it having, out of interest?

I've actually changed my mind since my post above re. OC. As Phoenix mentioned, it's hardly the most diverse place on the planet - nor is there much appetite for ANOTHER OC Housewives iteration :D I think they'll bring Tamra back and see how it plays out.
I've actually generally enjoyed this season of OC, and see it very much as a transitional season - but the fan feedback mainly seems to focus on similar themes to the last season of NYC - the feeling of co-workers rather than friends, a disconnect between the age groups etc.

I re-re-re-re-re-re-watched the season 10 Colombia trip last night in CELEBRATION that we are (hopefully) getting our show back, and whew this episode MUST be one of the all-time best across any franchise :D

startin-rhony.gif

The sheer hilarious CHAOS of that dinner that starts out with a for-camera Bethenny and Carole sit down, and quickly (and unexpectedly) derails into the decimation of Dorinda and LuAnn's friendship :disco:

Is she using her spectacular fall off the wagon in order to flog her FOSÉ. Of course she is! :disco:

ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Luann De Lesseps Eyeing A Different Future Instead Of Spinoff?
According to sources for Radar Online, Real Housewives of New York OG Luann de Lesseps won't be part of the veteran spinoff at all and has seemingly already made a move to greener pastures. The outlet claims that de Lesseps – who has been on her mainstay show for all of its 14 years – inked a deal with Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ former home on the E! network. One can imagine that such a decision would make for a bigger upgrade in platform/compensation for the reality star.

Evidently, the bottom dollar line was indeed a major point of concern in regard to turning down the spinoff. Per reports, the future cast of alums in Real Housewives of New York: Legacy (as it’s tentatively being called) will in fact be getting a significant pay cut. Bravo’s marked-down offer to stars for an entire season of the spinoff is reportedly just $100,000. Just to put it in context, RHBH’s Erika Jayne supposedly made upwards of $600,000 for her last season’s salary alone, and she’s only been a main castmate for 7 years. Luann de Lesseps has been a regular for all 14 years of her series, so it's not hard to understand why she may have felt the need to look elsewhere for opportunities.

Why are we not getting the unveiling of this HIDEOUS PAINTING on RHONY’s cameras?

I have so many questions!

That reminds me, can we buy any Skinnygirl alcohol in this country?

God I need a RHONY proper reboot so badly in my life RIGHT ABOUT NOW :disco:

Cauliflower base pizzas are THE BOMB full stop. :disco:

All the flavour, half (if even that) the calories. Come through!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom