Real Housewives of New York

Real Housewives Of New York City Wow GIF

Although happy if Leah and Eboni are gone, apparently Lu will be a friend of, not sure why they’d demote her unless she genuinely has scheduling conflicts due to the cabaret.

Although happy if Leah and Eboni are gone, apparently Lu will be a friend of, not sure why they’d demote her unless she genuinely has scheduling conflicts due to the cabaret.
Maybe she didn't want to go down with the ship*

*just kidding, of course she would

I don't think Ramona will get another season, she's toxic and slowly morphing into Vicki Gunvalson.

I think we'll get Luann and Sonja as the only returnees bringing a battle of the cabaret shows, and a strong focus on dialling back up the show's comedy.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the network were keen to get filming underway relatively soon to try and get New York at Christmas again (and help fill the increasingly large holes in Bravo's schedule due to many Housewives franchises being delayed :D )

Last edited:
I love Sonja to bits, but if any of the three have to go, it needs to be her. When she's drunk nowadays she's just too messy. It overpowers everything around her and interrupts/halts actual interesting or comedy scenes that are going on with the other women. There have been quite a few episodes over the last few seasons where I've just wanted her to go up to bed and let the others get on with it.

I just do not see Ramona coming back on the show, there's been two articles planted today about her racism - this Page 6 one goes into details:

https://pagesix.com/2021/11/04/ramona-singers-alleged-racist-comment-about-eboni-revealed/

Ramona Singer’s behavior may have cost “The Real Housewives of New York City” fans their beloved reunion, and now Page Six can reveal the alleged comment that launched Bravo’s investigation into racism.

A production source exclusively told us that Singer, 64, reputedly said, “This is why we shouldn’t have black people on the show” in reference to Eboni K. Williams after Luann de Lesseps kicked Williams, 38, out of her home.

The real estate agent denied making the comment.

“I never said that. It’s a terrible lie,” Singer told Page Six in a statement on Thursday. “It’s very disappointing that even after my name was cleared that people still want to slander me.”

Singer noted that she signed a confidentiality agreement and therefore couldn’t share her side of the story.

We’re told Singer had to undergo sensitivity training in the wake of the incident, but a second source told us that all “Housewives” cast members go through such programs.

Williams, the first black star of “RHONY,” had no comment. Bravo did not immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

A second source confirmed that the lawyer had filed a complaint against Singer after she heard about the racially insensitive comment. The network took the allegation seriously enough that it launched a third-party investigation into the complaint. Singer was ultimately cleared of any wrongdoing — though Williams was reportedly “dissatisfied” with the investigation and its findings.

Gone back to watch season 1 for the first time (only started at this recent season). Alex and Simon are beards for each other, right? :(

I’m good with that. The only one I truly care for is Luanne and she will not leave. Let them go and get a proper cast.

What’s gonna give me joy,
Hanging with ALL THE BOYS
That’s always nice to DO!

Leave it to Luann to single handedly (almost) save that HORRIFIC SEASON.

Me RIDING ON A SLEIGH, me singing CABARET (!) this is what I want to do!

I love that the song is only 2:20 because she obviously had somewhere BETTER TO BE after the recording session and couldn’t possibly deliver a third chorus :disco:

I mean even with all yet auto tune she’s still pretty much out of tune for most of the song. I love it.

Jill Zarin really is the Theresa May of RHONY, insomuch as the gays hold her in a higher regard than she really deserves due to the HORRORS that came after her.

I'd like to think that the RHONY delay (if true) is because they're waiting until Ultimate Girls Trip 2 airs, to test the waters with a Jill and Dorinda comeback.

What's more likely is they're potentially dead set on keeping Ramona, Sonja and Luann and firing Eboni and Leah, and so they're delaying any new season for as long as possible until these stories of racism accustations are out of the press. If they announced it now, the optics of that would be difficult to recover from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom