Ronan Keating - Life is A Rollercoaster

We found love, so don't fight it

• Total voters
It’s a song I feel like I should dislike, but enjoy when I hear it.

It must be a bone of contention that his solo career peaked so early on. I am sure he expected to be massive but came off the rails by that hit-free third album.

Sorry about your nanna 😘

So sorry about your Nana, but it's a five for me. I hope you give her a truly wonderful send off and I am so sorry for your loss.

I didn't want to vote out of respect, but if you insist. Honestly, if my granny had loved it I'd probably take comfort in hearing it out and about anyway (instead I have fags, bacardi and Tippi Hedren for that - she looked like her and we watched Birds a lot at her house :D)

Like so many other things in life this falls under "good for you, not for me". 🙃

carlacorrie.gif

This would be great if, say, Belinda Carlisle had recorded it.

I find Ronan to be such a VOID though. It’s such a boring vocal for such a happy song.

I actually get lots of nostalgia for Words, Father & Son, Coming Home Now and a few forgottens, but Ronan hit a wall for me with the pseudo real artist pop of the time that arguably put a leash on Kym Marsh's regional domination. But Rollercoaster is the obvious durable one - When You Say Nothing was just quickly recording whatever hits they heard in America, which makes him basically a more feminine Cilla Black.

kinda nice, way before that Alexander guy was just basically winging it with the tunes and all of them started to mesh into ONE. Lovin' Each day, Inner Smile, On The Horizon, Mixed up world :gross:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom