ROYAL CHAT + Prince William affair + pegging rumours

Gorgeous Camilla Parker Bowles showing off in sexy, sheer black silky tights :horny:

1001226448109ae81f3352ff760a0b23

Some people are really into the SHEER fetish aren't they?
Like, SHEER socks on men
That sort of thing
Personally I DO NOT get it

Call me old fashioned but just give me a NAKED MAN

Reactions: COB
Some people are really into the SHEER fetish aren't they?
Like, SHEER socks on men
That sort of thing
Personally I DO NOT get it

Call me old fashioned but just give me a NAKED MAN
The YouTubes of celebrities of the Carol Kirkwood ILK simply doing their presenting jobs with winding descriptions of what they're wearing (normally on their legs and feet!) really make me howl :D

Completely unsourced allegations that Prince William is into pegging have gone wild on twitter.

My biggest problem with this rumour is the suggestion that Kate isn’t into it. You’re not telling me that a woman that evil doesn’t have an extensive collection of strap-ons.

Kala now google ‘iglooing’

Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of her other realms and territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith inserts mobile phone into anus

Someone I know sells coke to the posh london set and the mistress rumours arent new, the pegging bits quite fresh though.

The affair rumours have been all over the world EXCEPT the UK for quite some time.

Looks wise she's a step down from Evil Kate, so the pegging element explains it.

28DDC069-55CE-4DA0-8E38-5CF238A4FB0A.jpeg
28DDC069-55CE-4DA0-8E38-5CF238A4FB0A.jpeg

Whilst I understand it’s a comic at the best of times, what the fuck is going on at The Telegraph today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom