ROYAL CHAT + Prince William affair + pegging rumours

It basically just lead to the rule book being torn up when it comes to politics too. No one really bats an eye when someone breaks electoral law. I mean the only time people seemed to care (away from my left winged social media bubble) was when Boris prorogued parliament.
Things like breaking electoral law just aren't that interesting to people outside of the Westminster bubble.

The Cummings fiasco a year ago was more tangible and dented Boris badly for quite some time. It's really only since the vaccines started that they turned things around popularity-wise.

My main worry with that is she's not a very appealing candidate!

I felt a woman was more likely than a POC and I still think its likely within my lifetime, but again it's never happened. Although it would be far less landmark, as its so overdue.
Oh yeah I’m not a Kamala fan at all. It just seems the next logical step for her.

The right wing/Tory base have always held the opinion that south Asians are the ‘good’ minorities.

Yeah Rishi seems VERY LIKELY.
That and for reasons I don't quite fully know, parts of the British Asian community are at least perceived to have placed themselves with surprising ease into 'respectable' British society especially when compared to other racial minority groups.

That and for reasons I don't quite fully know, parts of the British Asian community are at least perceived to have placed themselves with surprising ease into 'respectable' British society especially when compared to other racial minority groups.

They’re seen as largely being financially successful/self sufficient which suits their capitalist agenda.

Anyway I'm never stepping in another car with a drunk chauffer... that's it for me...

Princess-Diana-at-Gala.jpg

I knew about the Three Degrees with him, but the rest is not very heterosexual taste. Then again I have a straight brother who loves Eurovision.

So the Queen/Palace lied to us all along about CamPaBo’s eventual title

Why am I not surprised.

I thought the queen consort thing was confirmed back when they got married!

I can't deal with this. Went out for a long walk today to clear my mind but I just couldn't at this BETRAYAL OF THE PRINCESS OF HEARTS!!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!!!

And yes we need a designated Mopsy Princess Diana QUEEN OF HEARTS & POP thread.

Camilla can have all the titles she wants and yes she has outlived the Queen of Hearts but she will never, not in a million years, come even close to recreating something or anything (approximating 0.01%) as iconic as this (let alone any of the other 38922928 iconic moments ARE DI gave us):

_89263140_032207538-1.jpg

And yes we need a Princess Diana ICONIC moments thread.

Camilla can have all the titles she wants and yes she has outlived the Queen of Hearts but she will never, not in a million years, come even close to recreating something or anything (approximating 0.01%) as iconic as this (let alone any of the other 38922928 iconic moments ARE DI gave us):

_89263140_032207538-1.jpg

And yes we need a Princess Diana ICONIC moments thread.
I fully STAN that she knew EXACTLY what she doing here and at almost every turn.

The Queen's letter giving very specific instructions about what she wants to happen when she dies seems to have reignited that conspiracy theory that she is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom