RPDR UK S3 E2

I wonder if this is what Willam was banging on about people being injured for. I don’t think Victoria’s injury has anything to do with being “rushed”, albeit there might be an argument that she had to come back too quickly for “day 2”.
Yeah, and if the schedule for the rest of the filming was already locked in place (and it's true they were filming one episode every day/two days as per the rumours) then presumably they were unable to give her a couple of days off to rest :(

Ella is so fit out of drag - but utterly unmemorable in it.

Krystal should NOT have won against half of the pack there.

I've never heard them edit in more talk about one injury in an episode than Scone's busted 50-year-old knee.

This episode was so dull compared to Episode 1. How odd.

I have no favourites yet.

How rare is it for the same person to win the first two weeks?

I don’t like Victoria, but cautious not to be seen as an AFAB critic.

The over-enunciated drama student schtick really grinds my gears.

Ella is so far, so beige.

Yeah, but keep Ella in just so I can fantasise about locking her in my cellar…

6E5E9C39-C270-497A-AA23-7A191BF0064B.jpeg
6E5E9C39-C270-497A-AA23-7A191BF0064B.jpeg

I mean…

I think Ella looks far better when he isn't smiling or talking.

Ella Vaday is just a rubbish drag name in general tbh. Almost as bad as SISTER SISTER.

The judging on this show is completely off the deep-end. How were Veronica and Kitty praised for those runway looks? Alyssa would have read Veronica's wig for filth. That was not human, mama. And Kitty's dress didn't even fit her. It's not like these are outfits they made either. They actually chose to put them on.

Apparently Elektra was going to do either Jane McDonald, Theresa May or Princess Margaret for Snatch Game.

This week's challenge was utterly baffling - I feel like there are so many more ideas to explore from the UK perspective before resorting to that utter non-concept. And the judging was also a mess - potentially biased as I like Charity but I honestly thought she was going to be in the top?!

Someone earlier in the thread said that River Medway needs a bit more time to polish up her drag and I can't help but agree - I can imagine her absolutely killing an All Stars season a few years down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom