64.6k Choriza May +14.9k
58.6k River Medway + 8.8k
53.4k Scarlett Harlett +8.4k
50.6k Anubis +3.4k
38.2k Kitty Scott-Claus +5.9k
37.5k Vanity Milan +4.9k
35.9k Elektra Fence +6.3k

Last edited:
The judges are just winding Charity up now surely? Bitch just wants some comments, be they negative or positive!

Victoria :( the writing was surely on the wall the way they kept reshowing the clips in the recap. She seemed to lose all of her confidence with her injury, but I hope she comes back.

Veronica crying over her summer's depression the minute her outfit was criticised didn't quite sit right with me.

todd-chrisley-julie-chrisley.gif

Well, it was a better episode than last week.

Deserved for Scarlett. Deserved for Veronica.

Charity is my absolute favourite.

Felt sorry for Ronnie even though she has been pretty terrible. But Vanity’s look was just awful and the work put into the rope work didn’t redeem it.

The audacity of them putting Choriza in the bottom of.

The rigor morris or Charity’s treatment.

Last edited:
If Veronica had spent all her money on series 2, then couldn‘t earn anything before series 3 I think was best she was put out of her misery really. That first look tonight that was preprepared :(

Last edited:
Such a step up after last week. Great mini challenge, lovely backstory from Charity, great guest judge, deserving winner and an exciting lip sync. Bottom two definitely on point I think.

And hooray for them giving Choriza a life line because personality really is the most important thing.

LOVED Derry Girls girl. I love when the judges genuinely love the show and show it.

LOVED Veronica going. I thought she was going to get saved even though she clearly lost that lip sync. I thought her first look was one of the worst things I've ever seen on the runway. I thought there was going to be a reveal, it was so ugly.

Sorry, did Vanity really come for Scarlett's look while wearing that corset with rope glued on to it? And what was the all the work she did that Michelle or Ru referred to? And I fully understand Charity feeling a bit narked that her work went seemingly unnoticed.

Oh and meh to Victoria going. Not too bothered either way. She's actually quite good in drag, but she's a really irritating talking head.

Evil is finally gone (a bit too soon though).

It’s going to feel empty without Veronica’s hideous workroom outfits to laugh at and hate.

I thought Charity was lucky she didn’t end up in the bottom because of her unfinished outfit and hairy legs. Cool concept but there’s a limit to how much out of the box drag they can tolerate.

Really loving the Miss Piggy one whose name I can’t ever remember. She’s so funny both in and out of drag.

Warming up to the Macaulay Culkin twink; a deserved win of both the mini and the main.

How was Ella high this week?
Slim pickings.

I thought it was another dud, the only highlight was Charity taking about her diagnosis (because it felt heartfelt and natural).

Steps next week and Bunton.

Watching Veronica in this episode felt like watching a slow-motion breakdown, cumulating in that messy lipsync which felt more like a cry for help.

This is very sad, and explains a lot. I feel like she's been wanting to post this statement from the start -

I will miss her bizarrely dark and eccentric energy, she's an ODD ONE that's for sure.

:meh: in general about everything else. It was a fine episode, but this season is generally under-seasoned and flavourless for my tastes.

Yes, that saddened me. Perhaps she should have waited for S4, although there have been no guarantee of that. I think I actually like quite a few of her ideas, it was the execution of them for me that wasn't there.

Kitty's favourite date being 28th April "because it's not too hot, not too cold" killed me.

Choriza is absolutely fantastic to boot. That jizz in the eye story basically saving her, the gall!

Veronica destroying her outfit during the lip sync, was a sad mess. I kinda feel for her, but she was also rubbish, whatever the circumstances were.

The Jan style treatment of Charity continues. It doesn't make sense. She's giving us looks and a storyline. What more do they want?

And yes her from Derry Girls was a hoot. I seem to recall one of Little Mix gave a similar fangirl performance as a judge.

The Charity thing is interesting to me because I think there is a parallel with Joe Black, in terms of a queen in terms of them both being the most successful queen with the highest profile before their seasons in terms of instagram (ignoring Veronica for S3, when obviously she had the S2 following already). Is it just the fact that they don't fit the mould and production isn't willing to adapt or even acknowledge it?

Either way, I'd go and see a Joe Black or a Charity Kase gig very happily over a Krystal or Scarlett one, and that's no shade on them at all - I just find Joe and Charity far more compelling as entertainers.

Last edited:
Joe Black seems to have done very well for himself considering his screentime amounted to two episodes.

This was lots of fun this week and I was quite happy to say goodbye to both queens. I don't really care if Scone comes back, I found her rather tiresome last week.

I'd have preferred to see Vanity get the boot as there's clearly very little there and Stone Cold Mess Vron could have brought something more interesting. The talking heads have been confident and fun but I'd have felt uncomfortable with her staying after what she was saying in this episode - it felt very dark and not a good place for a person to be in that frame of mind.

I think all of it just reinforces how they shouldn’t have filmed this season while the second was still airing. It really does feel less fun in many ways.

On a Kitty note too...if they wanted a blonde camp comedy queen - why not cast MYRA DUBOIS and give us the British Bianca Del Rio (without the problematic jokes).

It's my main reservation with this cast I think...the UK drag scene has so many amazing queens - this cast feels to me like it's full of alternates for other queens who are frankly BETTER!

On a Kitty note too...if they wanted a blonde camp comedy queen - why not cast MYRA DUBOIS and give us the British Bianca Del Rio (without the problematic jokes).

It's my main reservation with this cast I think...the UK drag scene has so many amazing queens - this cast feels to me like it's full of alternates for other queens who are frankly BETTER!
Myra has said in the past that she wouldn’t do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom