RPDR UK S3 E3

Myra has said in the past that she wouldn’t do it

Oh they ALL say that, until they realise how much the diary fills up and the booking fee increases :D

Myra is just one example though, as she's probably the UK's leading comedy queen. I could probably give an alternate i'd rather see for most of the cast :D

And then they remember the propensity of the Ru Tweenie Fans to unearth anything untoward you might have said at any point in your career and/or life

I very much doubt Myra would come out of that unscathed!

The guest judges have all been really good this season so far.

Aww Veronica. But those looks were not the business.

Krystal, Scarlet and Choriza my faves now.

Ella is so boring. How was she safe?

Ella was high wasn't she?

She's very competent but resolutely unexciting, this far at least.

She's from Derry Girls, highly recommended if you've not seen it! I also love this clip of her talking about her inspiration for her character's accent:

She's from Derry Girls, highly recommended if you've not seen it! I also love this clip of her talking about her inspiration for her character's accent:

She's a great twitter follow as well.

Reactions: COB
Apparently Victoria was going to do Danny Dyer for Snatch Game.

...and Veronica was going to do Kate Bush.

An unedifying end for Veronica. I think it's one of the first televised examples I've seen of the real ravages of COVID. Stripping away money and mental health and being left to pick up the pieces.

I can't say I'm bothered to see Victoria go. If you can't jump around the stage... maybe drag just isn't for you? [/Gia Gunn]

Krystal probably deserved the win (again) this week, but they had to produce the "girl you better step your pussy up" narrative for her. I thought Scarlett was a lovely alternate, however. Her dress was very nice.

Charity should have rounded out the Top 3, but Ru is clearly repulsed by her. You'd have thought talking openly about her HIV+ status would have earned her some Ru production points, but I guess it's not OK to have overcome adversity if 1) Ru didn't personally help you to identify your inner saboteur and 2) you don't fit into Ru's very narrow-minded, forty-years-ago notion of playing with gender.

Vanity is awful, has no style, or sense of self, but she ate that lip-sync.

I feel mega sorry for Veronica, I liked her more than most in S2 too. That Insta post does make her looks this year make much more sense though.

Watching Veronica in this episode felt like watching a slow-motion breakdown, cumulating in that messy lipsync which felt more like a cry for help.

I will miss her bizarrely dark and eccentric energy, she's an ODD ONE that's for sure.
Ronnie has the energy of a prolific poster from the dark days of Moopy who always felt a bit OFF who we find out years later was storing the semen of dead former lovers in jars via a shock piece in the Rochdale Gazette.

Everyone needs to watch Derry Girls, teen comedy set in the Troubles, through the lens of hot 90s nostalgia.

The soundtrack is sensational.

Last edited:
Reactions: COB
Ronnie has the energy of a prolific poster from the dark days of Moopy who always felt a bit OFF who we find out years later was storing the semen of dead former lovers in jars via a shock piece in the Rochdale Gazette.

I have absolutely ZERO idea what this post is referring to, or understand it :D But it sounds quite juicy ALL THE WHILE :D

(it was a quote response to a post I made if THIS POST looks a bit bizarre in isolation)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom