RPDR UK S3 E5

Fans of Diana Dors keep an eye on the upcoming COB's Creepers schedule, just saying :o

Scarlett this week was a STAR! The first time all season I've actually given a shit about any of these queens on any sort of level.
Her not wanting to speak to anybody in Untucked because she was processing her anger was TOO RELATABLE, and her lipsync was FANTASTIC.
The first time all season I've seen genuine HIGH DRAG. She didn't miss a single beat or note of the song. An absolute winner of a week for her, even if she was actually a LOSER in the eyes of the show.

Dead-eyed Instagram void Krystal is sort of growing on me too? Aesthetically she hasn't really put much of a foot wrong, especially in relation to a lot of the rest this season, and whilst it IRKS ME she clearly has a higher budget to work with than the rest, I can't deny that she at least spends it WELL.

Choriza remains the queen of the confessional (those puppy dog EYES!) if not a ropey and somewhat useless drag queen :D

Last edited:
Firstly, THIS. She’s going to pretend she’s a gay icon and she’s been watching for years, isn’t she?
I was thinking of that gay icon scene in Ab Fab but remembered that is Twiggy (not that you can put a playing card between the two).

Reactions: COB
Charity Kase has confirmed what their Snatch Game character was going to be :disco:

dcwb982-a387d39f-0e85-431c-b19c-9edfa7f1c8aa.png

I wonder if the eliminated bunch trying to do the equivalent of an off-show Snatch would work. 5 is a good amount for it actually. It's also likely their contracts wouldn't allow it of course.

I know everyone is hating this season, but I kind of love it. Choriza and Kitty are wonderful. Scarlett has something - she's like a very flawed and hardened Eastenders character who always lives to fight another day, despite the nth explosion, kidnapping or marriage implosion. Ella and Vanity to go please.

Yet to see any sign she's actually got anything to her other than knowing references.
True - that and being AGOG at any celebrity. Presumably meeting Twiggy next week will be another life highlight.

This season is running on fumes. The drama was the only thing propping this episode up.

The challenge was AWWWWFUL and they're dumb for eliminating Charity, instead of deadweight Ella. I have a soft spot for Vanity but she needs to get it together.

I finally got round to watching the last two episodes. I need Scarlett out. She's doing my head in with her negativity.

Oddly I feel like Kitty should be the winner, despite having never won a single challenge yet.

Yeah Kitty is brilliant. If she'd just step up her runways a little bit she'd be the clear winner.

Oh dear, Kitty would make such a weak winner. The personality is everything but she lacks so much in style (at least from what we’ve seen so far).

I'm loving this series actually, this week's fireworks were just what was needed. I'm glad we got rid of Charity's schtick and passive aggressive personality, especially now those waggly long fingers are imprinted on my brain :zombie: Maybe give Dragula a go.

They're all too shit to contemplate as a winner yet, so the field is wide open for me. Choriza is fading somewhat (the drag this week was appalling) and I'd agree that Kitty's got the most potential, though it feels like a rerun of Lawrence Chaney. Krystal could win on the lewks alone and Ru clearly has a soft spot for Scarlett, so best not count her out. River is the dark horse for me - I hope she stays the course.

the BBC are always editing out the proper juicy bits, like whatever happened with Ginny Lemon last series

Even the comments in that thread don’t believe it

Who cares if it's TRUE? It's easily the best thing to happen (or not) this season.

Reactions: VoR
I was fucking tired of seeing her hairy arse and legs and all! Just being the best Halloween costume in the room every single time ISN'T DRAG!

Oh come on Riv, that's not the bit we actually want to know if it's true or not (or rather not the first thing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom