RPDR UK S3 E6

I don’t trust anyone who thrives performing to “Shout”. Godawful song choice. What a fucking waste of our time.

Watching that lip sync, it struck me that as famous as the WEEEEEEELL bit is, I have never knowingly sat through Shout in full.

SAME.

I also thought that Tina Turner would do a 100x better version given the chance :eyes:

Reactions: VoR
Considering the rest, there is no way Ella isn’t top five. She’s never been near the bottom, has she?

But until this week she had done absolutely NOTHING of any note right?

Apart from McCaulay and Nigella, I didn't know any of those celebs. But given last week, this Snatch Game could have been WAY worse.

I actually thought that Krystal's "Alright, stop the show, I'VE WON" was the funniest joke :D

I thought Ella was the best along with Kitty. It was absolute bullshit that they put Choriza in the bottom when Vanity and Crystal were both much worse.

I thought Scarlett was awful, she did the same thing over and over and her runway was a disaster.

Also River definitely won that lipsync. Way to lose 2 of the more interesting queens in one week.

I imagine it's been mentioned many times before, but the farcical suggestion that Ru and Michelle know so much about British culture gets even worse every episode. As if Ru knows who Danny bloody Dyer is.

"Hi Ru, for Snatch Game Im going to be BUNGLE from RAINBOW"
"Oh yes, I know her, Ive seen her on UK TV. She's a HUGE UK STAR!"

Although the insincerity of pretending to know anything about Lulus career was somewhat amusing.

Kitty was good, but I feel she did miss a trick with not throwing in a "FUCK OFF GILLIAN MCKEITH" somewhere.

In fairness, To Sir With Love was a US #1 and a big film. I can’t imagine a student of music like Ru wouldn’t know it.

Although Lulu claiming she was 16 when she made it was a stretch :D

Oh absolutely! But I said relatively. But Vanity and Choriza definitely had a worse score card and River had had some disastrous weeks. The already eliminated queens the same.

They should have rucycled the old phone call “how soon can you get here” gag if they’re bringing back Veronica. Now that would be fun :disco:

Kind of enjoying how much of a MESS this season is! How is charisma and style vacuum Vanity Milan still in when they just NEEDLESSLY ditched the season’s two fan faves!!! The snatch game was unique insomuch as no one was terrible, but no one was great!!!

Watching that lip sync, it struck me that as famous as the WEEEEEEELL bit is, I have never knowingly sat through Shout in full.
It’s not much a song is it, really just the same (rather non-melodic) refrain over and over again peppered with yeaaaahhhhs and woohhhhs.

Kind of enjoying how much of a MESS this season is! How is charisma and style vacuum Vanity Milan still in when they just NEEDLESSLY ditched the season’s two fan faves!!! The snatch game was unique insomuch as no one was terrible, but no one was great!!!

Was River one of the two fan faves? REALLY?

Choriza, yes, but also she was fucking appalling in that lip sync. There was no way she could be saved with that wig :D

River’s runway was giving me this,

602fb8f82700004d0368210c.jpg

Like I said a couple of weeks ago, she's been competent but resolutely unexciting for me until this week. But Vanity has reached the top five on less.

I saw someone on twitter post that Ru's werkroom walk through felt very 'tell me your second Snatch Game choice and I'll persuade you to do your first', and it did feel very that.

I didn't think Choriza was as poor as they did, but equally she should have been better. I didn't think River was that bad either, but that runway wasn't good. She is very Tia Kofi in terms of both looks and how endearing she is.

Last edited:
I wonder if licencing issues harmed Chorizo? How do you do PRACATAN and not sing?!

That said if I were her I’d have just sung any old indecipherable nonsense and then claimed it was Dancing Queen…

Reactions: COB
I've just talked myself into that. A Pracatanned Sissy That Walk could have been quite the treat. Or even that dreadful Peanut Butter thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: COB
What an episode! I am loving this series.

Choriza is iconic and lovely. I want her back for an All Stars ASAP. The immigrant line on entry; the Brexit line on departure. Queen serving us géopolitique :disco:

Kitty is as firmly wedged into my heart as she is into her ensembles. She's blossomed, and think she has the potential to be a real breakout star (as in, appearing on Good Morning Britain and trashy late night quiz shows).

The tenacity of Vanity Milan continues to floor me.

Scarlett's Macauley Culkin disturbed me. I hate when they play children in the Snatch Game.

Ella's Nigella was very tasteful. I would have shoved more sausages into ovens but maybe I'm just a lowbrow kind of girl.

And sorry, but Lulu was a great judge. Give her Michelle's seat.

How did I never realise that Shout was such an odd song? It sounds like a Girls Aloud demo.

Yes, I said what I said. Don't @ me!

I really ENJOYED this episode??? :shock::shock::shock::shock:

- That fantastically ROTTEN reading challenge! :hostage:
- Scarlett's amazingly hideous lettuce outfit :RavenQueen:
- Nadine's horrible FRIZZY HAIR! :Lundvik:

Who knew we needed the dark cloud of Charity VANQUISHED to make the personalities shine a little bit :basil:
I feel had they tapped into Ella Va'Day's evidentially rather DORKY personality earlier in the season it could have helped? I thought her Nigella was really good, even if it totally ran out of steam by the last question. I think she's the most likely season winner at this point.

Love Scarlett Harlett as the show's sort of antihero :D I thought she did a really good job of basically being FORCED by Ru to stretch out one joke as Macaulay. It was totally committed and pretty funny in an Alyssa Edwards as Joan Crawford kind of way.

Choriza obviously was screwed over, and I CAN'T WAIT for next week's show having removed two of the most reliable personalities :zombie:

FINALLY, I thought the judges were bizarrely harsh on Krystal's (great) dragon fruit outfit, and Michelle's "Told you she was a fruit salad" remark towards River's runway felt rather OFF to me :eyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom