99.3k Choriza May (+9.7k)
91.4k River Medway (+11.1k)
89.7k Krystal Versace (+3.2k)
77k Scarlett Harlett (+6.7k)
59.2k Kitty Scott-Claus (+6.6k)
53.5k Anubis (+0.9k)
47.1k Vanity Milan (+2.9k)
41.3k Elektra Fence (+1k)
so only 1 of the top 6 most popular queens on instagram have made it to the top 5 on the show, wow! Either this has been a bit of a flop series compared to the previous 2 or the 'chosen' queens just aen't connecting with the fans

I thought it may be interesting to see on Instagram which queens have gained the most followers since Meet The Queens dropped

130.6k Victoria Scone
116k Charity Kase
90.1k Choriza May
88.5k Ella Vaday
84.3k River Medway
70.6k Krystal Versace
67.8k Scarlett Harlett
51.1k Kitty Scott-Claus
40.8k Vanity Milan
40.6k Anubis
35k Elektra Fence
15k Veronica Green

Fair amount of vindication for Charity's drag there I'd say. Also notable that Top 5 queen Vanity has gained only the same number of followers as the queen who went home in week one. That Krystal who is primarily a look queen and who Ru and Michelle clearly have a massive boner for hasn't done THAT well also suggests that there is some reason why she isn't connecting well.

Surely it has to be Vanity or Scarlett out next. And I think it's between Ella and Kitty for the win. Ella has had her breakthrough moment with Nigella, and Kitty wasn't far behind. Kitty is also the only other one of the top five who I think is capable of a Wow moment now.

Would be amazing if Kitty wins without ever getting a Ru Peter badge.

I wonder if the pandemic impacted the casting this season, I imagine a lot of seasoned queens maybe gave it a miss as they weren’t in a good place financially.

Between Crystal, Ella and Kitty I would have thought. With Choriza and Kitty getting most the post show media gigs.

I fully expect Victoria to be booking gigs as well as any of them.

I have seen people online floating the theory that the producers had really been expecting Victoria to be a huge focus of the season, and since she had to leave they've been frantically scrambling behind the scenes which is why we've had stuff like the weird double save and now a double elimination (and why things have generally felt a bit OFF these past few episodes). Obviously there's no way of knowing whether that's true, but I could definitely see it.

If Ru didn’t have such a HATE BONER for Charity it would’ve been easy for production to push her as a winner/top 3 material.

Reactions: COB
I still think the queens have all been nice and I still think this season is much better than the first one, but of those remaining only Kitty is top 3 material.

Also, glad I'm vindicated that "Charity Shop Sue" isn't funny in the slightest. :)
Conspiracy theory time (I'm full of them today :shock:) - Krystal was only safe because the ACTUAL Charity Shop Sue is on the show next week and they thought it might might be insulting.

Conspiracy theory time (I'm full of them today :shock:) - Krystal was only safe because the ACTUAL Charity Shop Sue is on the show next week and they thought it might might be insulting.
And there was me thinking the double sashay to Shout was an insult.

!!!
winnipu-poto.gif

More insulting than a double elimination in front of Flora's finest? I wanted her to shout "weeeellll... I disagree" but oh well, give us a blow job joke instead, LL.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom