RPDR UK S3 E7

Lucille

Soy más zorra todavía
Oh no thread for this yet :eyes:

Are we not all VERY EXCITED for CHARITY SHOP SUE?

:hostage:

Fun episode. I wasn't a big fan of the challenge but I guess it was legitimately something slightly different. Result felt correct too and nice to see her going out on a high.

My god though, Alesha Dixon really needed to take it down a notch. :D

243k Charity Kase (+5k)
174k Veronica Green (+1k)
157k Victoria Scone (+6k)
142k Ella Vaday (+19k)
114k Choriza May (+14.7k)
100k River Medway (+8.6k)
95.4k Krystal Versace (+5.7k)
80.7k Scarlett Harlett (+3.7k)
71k Kitty Scott-Claus (+11.8k)
54.6k Anubis (+1.1k)
49.1k Vanity Milan (+2k)
42.6k Elektra Fence (+1.3k)

They are just GAGGING to get rid of all the personality queens this season eh? :D

Anyway, I ended up loving Scarlett. What an unfiltered and scrappy little underdog - even if her drag needed a few more years in the oven :D
I'm sure we will see her again on All Stars at some point. The lettuce dress is iconic :disco:

I thought Krystal was totally robbed of a challenge win as the only one who didn't just churn out a load of hideous outfits.
And Vanity may be boring but she absolutely bodied that lipsync. One of the best DRUK has ever seen.

Jesus Christ, Charity Shop Sue was an absolute VOID of humour. What do people see that I don't?

Other than that, amazing episode. Love the format of this challenge a lot, and hope they do a similar one again some time.

And that lipsync was a MASSACRE. You know that Vanity will be doing that song for years now, if she wasn't already.

Incredible lipsync - I initially groaned a bit as I wanted one of Mis-Teeq's garage hits instead, but once Vanity got going it really was undeniable :disco:

Jesus Christ, Charity Shop Sue was an absolute VOID of humour. What do people see that IL
Jesus Christ, Charity Shop Sue was an absolute VOID of humour. What do people see that I don't?

Other than that, amazing episode. Love the format of this challenge a lot, and hope they do a similar one again some time.

And that lipsync was a MASSACRE. You know that Vanity will be doing that song for years now, if she wasn't already.

I’m double quoting because I’m half cut but funny as toothache! I don’t get it!

I feel like Scarlett knew Vanity had won about 2 seconds into that lipsync and just decided to have fun with it :D It reminded me a bit of Chi Chi/Thorgy.
It also seemed like Scarlett had given much of what she had to show already, and was probably a bit relived to be chopped as a result :D

Reactions: VoR
Agreed, Scarlet seemed like she was in a really good place this week and totally at peace with going, compared to how shaken and defensive she's been recently. A genuinely funny exit line too, Ru was loving it.

I mean that definitely should have been a Krystal win but I suppose they have to start the pushing the narrative that Kitty is a contender for the crown, I was happy for her though.

Vanity really are that lip-sync up and almost excused the ABSURD fact she’s top 4!

Don’t get too excited but it’s an acting challenge next week :eyes:

That lip sync was RUINED by Alesha. Has any guest judge ever AD LIBBED over their own song during the lip sync before? SHUT THE FUCK UP WOMAN, IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU.

It was the random DRAMATIC SOUND EFFECTS all over it that confused me.

Alesha seemed like she was mere seconds away from un-ironically exclaiming "Oh I LOVE THE GAYS"

At least it wasn’t a solo effort. I can just about digest a Mis-teeq track, but you can fuck right off with ‘The boy does nothing’.

I mean that definitely should have been a Krystal win
I don't see this at all. The first look didn't meet the challenge at all, since spooky isn't necessarily fugly, and the second one was just bland.

I didn't think the third look was fashion either but I fear I'm in the minority with that.

Alesha's always like that, isn't she? It reminded me of her incredible turn on Never Mind the Buzzcocks :disco:

I don't see this at all. The first look didn't meet the challenge at all, since spooky isn't necessarily fugly, and the second one was just bland.

I didn't think the third look was fashion either but I fear I'm in the minority with that.

Agree, except for the fact that I didn’t think the third look was fugly. It’s been on the runways for years!

Also, was Charity Shop Sue meant to be funny? Summoning @Soldi for an explanation.

Krystal just walked that challenge really and should've won. Giving a badge to Kitty felt like them trying to make that top 4 that contains Vanity Milan make sense.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
Krystal just walked that challenge really and should've won. Giving a badge to Kitty felt like them trying to make that top 4 that contains Vanity Milan make sense.
I just can’t WARM to Krystal.
You have MONEY WOOP for you

Goodness me, we really do all love the is or isn't Charity Shop Sue funny discourse here on Moopy don't we :shock:

I liked Alesha UNTIL the lip sync. I just thought it distracted from the queens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom