RPDR UKvTW - Episode 5

COB

The ⭐ 👹
About to start now!
Little Mix star Jade Thirlwall joins RuPaul, Michelle Visage and Graham Norton on the judging panel as the queens take on an all-singing, all-dancing challenge.

If anyone even plans to tune in tonight after last week's nonsense :eyes:

Them cutting to Mo doing ridiculous faces every single time Blu starts bragging about her actions last week is fabulous :D

LOL at them using a clip of Baga's Lynne Perrie eleganza in the WHO WILL BE CROWNED QUEEN OF THE WORLD montage.

The Baga edit is absolutely exhausting

Oh Baga you are such an awful dancer but wow you are so baga it’s charming. Erm no fuck off

Both looks were abysmal too

Garbage

Anyway…. Awful show so I guess Blu to win

Reactions: VoR
I can't see past Ru giving it to Baga, I'm afraid

A Mo win would be the only thing that would save this season. Her runway has been consistently breathtaking, and she stole the show during the song tonight.

Also :D at the entire challenge being the SAME AS THE ACTUAL GRAND PRIZE

Toy was the best thing about the episode. Mo is the only one I'd actively endorse as a winner. Having looked at the challenge next week, I'd say it will be between They and Blue.

This is such a shit Top 4. Which sucks, because Jujubee SHOULD be kicking ass, but she's been so underwhelming.

Janey is soooooooo likeable. I loved her exit line.

Blu is the winner for me. As said above, she’s the only one who has given it her all.

How Baga is anywhere near the top I do not know- utterly terrible week after week and this one was no exception. Awful runway, rubbish in the challenge. Never has the pre-produced element of this show been more obvious.

Love Janey, though, and that exit will win her a lot of fans, especially as a contrast with Pangina’s. Very pleased she got the exposure to a wider audience.

What fucking bullshit! I would have had Janey in the finale over any of these queens left. Such a class act; amazing look and what an honourable exit. (and she spoke more intelligible English than the UK queens :evil: )

Also it just looks shit when this is supposed to be an international show and only UK and US remain, especially considering how underwhelming the remaining queens have been.

In order of preference

1 Mo
2 Blu
3 Juju
4 Baga

I get that Blu has probably worked hardest, but Mo edges it for me because of her runways (I don't understand Blu's aesthetic, as I believe others have said), her werkroom looks (95% iconic) and talking heads. And I just don't think Blu has the charisma to be a winner.

It would be fun if there was some acknowledgment from Ru, even in a quick 2-second QUIP, that these rules are trash and have ultimately caused the show to eat itself alive.

So many All Star seasons have been affected and left a sour taste - this one being the glittering turd of them all.

If it was a regular season's rules, we could have had Jimbo and Pangina which already would make for a classic final, with Janey propping them up.

Oh and two Brits vs two U.S, how convenient :eyes:

Declare NO WINNER, please. It's only fair.

I suppose it has to be Blu but really...

thorgy-thorgythor.gif

Casting 5 UK & US queens out of 9 always felt like it was only ever going to go one way. Like I said before when I assumed it would be a final three, it always felt to me like the other 4 queens were in a competition within a competition fighting for one other final place. Unfortunately we didn't even get that.

The fact that three of the departed non US/UK queens outcompeted most of the final 4 really isn't a good look. And I bet Lemon would have at least brought it to the runway. Let's not mention poor cannon fodder Cheryl.

Let’s have another scenario like THIS which features the final two left standing in this dog’s dinner season :disco:

I think this series has been entertaining, unpredictable and FUN TO WATCH! I prefer it to Season 14.

I guess this was a decent episode

1. Blu
2. Mo
3. Bagga
4. Juju

Janey had a good exit but she really could have gone in episode 1.

WELL it's (thankfully almost) OVER
I semi-agree with the top 2, even if Juju was just wearing something nice and having it justified for her.

I got all excited because Baga was getting story, and you know what that usually means, but then they all got story. Baga was shit, and that halloween costume was shit - have they seen Sunflowers before? (it was very rhinestony though so that was quite nice)

At least Juju finally has nice clothes - even her lip sync look was better than most of her runways. I liked Blu's the most, I think, but the make-up didn't quite go there as much as she usually does. Janey's was good too, as was Mo's (no idea about the ref, and I thought there were bugs on her face).

I can only presume Mo had Baga's lipstick, so Juju got the win? Neither of them were particularly good, especially with the odd editing. Toy is quite climactic I think, so how come it wasn't? At least the Vengabus was a good lipsync this season.

What can we say really, all the interesting countries are out. I'd say give the win to Juju for lifetime contribution and forget any of this happened. I'd say Blu probably deserves it the most for this season, and Mo has been good but it's not stunning.

Christ, lip sync smackdown, I can't imagine they'll let it be UK vs UK and US vs US because we've had both those lipsyncs already, so I can only pray it's Juju vs Baga and Blu vs Mo

I could not be less interested in the outcome of this season. Mo might have served it a little this week, but the whole season has felt so disjointed, and I hate the judges praising Blu for drama/taking out the competition, than wanting there to be a presentation of the best drag possible. And the edit on that lipsync was hideous!

Wish Jujubee had taken Blu OUT. Poor mite just isn't all that.

Like diddles, I would give it to Juju for lifetime contrib

I wondered, is there another English-language series on the cards?
UK has just finished, Canada too, the US is I guess about 6 episodes left and this All Stars fiasco finishes next week.

If you tell me Down Under is next I’m going to put my head in the oven.

Is it the dreaded winners season? A much less tantalising prospect than it was, since I’m sure it’s getting diluted with All Stars and international winners?

I don't know what's next under the criteria you have set, but I DO know that the best Drag Race series of them all returns on March 27th :disco: 🇪🇸

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom