RPDR UKvTW - Episode 5

I don't know what's next under the criteria you have set, but I DO know that the best Drag Race series of them all returns on March 27th :disco: 🇪🇸

Well that’s the thing, I prioritised the English speaking ones only because it was easier to get access to them. I fully want to get into the rest.

Clearly I haven’t reached “too much drag race” yet :D since I’m also ru-watching the UK seasons, up to S8 now

it really has been a bizarre little season
If by bizarre you mean useless then yeah, definitely. I just sped through this episode, and honestly what’s the point of crowning (or offering that Ru duet :eyes:) any of the remaining girls.
Mo has been Mo all season, very consistent but never able to produce a wow moment. The way Juju has performed has been sad to watch. At this point, just hearing Bag’s voice irritates the shit out of me and I just can’t get excited by Blu’s drag, personality or anything she does.

I wondered, is there another English-language series on the cards?
UK has just finished, Canada too, the US is I guess about 6 episodes left and this All Stars fiasco finishes next week.

If you tell me Down Under is next I’m going to put my head in the oven.

Is it the dreaded winners season? A much less tantalising prospect than it was, since I’m sure it’s getting diluted with All Stars and international winners?

I think the All Winners is next. It filmed over a year ago.

Well it’ll be a US affair so the budget will be higher (compared to the BBC)

It’s hardly a hot take but there being no prize money or decent prize of any description really does lower the stakes. What did anyone really have to gain, except maybe Janey and Pangina getting more exposure?

I have seen people wonder whether Mo being based in LA (and so presumably easier for Ru to record the duet with logistically) might mean she's going to win :D

I have seen people wonder whether Mo being based in LA (and so presumably easier for Ru to record the duet with logistically) might mean she's going to win :D
I'm not sure Ru is even in the room when his own vocals happen, so I don't see why Mo would need to be.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
I read earlier that UK Season 4 is currently filming.

general election uk GIF by BBC

Have they ever crowned anyone who didn’t win a challenge? I feel that’s the biggest block in front of Mo

I don't think precedent really matters with All Stars :D I've enjoyed the season, it's had some good moments. Is it the ideal Top 4? Not really, but I can't say I'm overly pressed about it.

Having the spectacular Season 14 running in tandem has proved to be a blessing though.

I guess it's a much shorter season in terms of opportunities to win a badge as well.

I think the choice of lip sync tracks will be telling, if it's being geared up for a Baga win.

Finally got round to this. Absolutely the right top 2. Thank Fuck they both finally brought something. Mo really stood out, but I agreed that juju's lip sync was better.

My priority ranking for a winner:

1. Mo
2. Juju
Equal last. Blu and Baga

I do think that Blu has brought more than she did last time, but she's still utterly delusional.

Not sure how.many people voted, but the account has 12k followers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom