RuPaul's Drag Race

I’d be interested too! I watched the first two of DRT S2 on youtube in good quality with subtitles, but there weren’t any more :(

I love that the screengrab for episode 1 has the subtitle "everybody is a bitch".

I'll need to ask my old Glasgow uni flatmate which one of these queens is the one he knows from living over there.

We're Here, the Eureka/Bob/Shangela dragging up small towns show, is now on Sky

We're Here, the Eureka/Bob/Shangela dragging up small towns show, is now on Sky
I've watched the first three, and was surprised at how moving I found it. And at how I didn't want to kill Eureka immediately.

I watched episode one and enjoyed it immensely. Have the others downLoaded for Sunday viewing

Bob has been working his was to becoming my very favourite Queen for a while. I think with this series he may have arrived.

I only just saw this for the first time the other day when Lee Dawson included it in a video and I laugh every time I watch it so if you haven’t seen it here you go

Last edited:
Whatever panel I said I wanted before, I change it to Bob and Peppermint permanent and Alaska, Jinkx and Dela as the rotators.

I subscribed to his patreon at one time but unsubscribed because I realised I preferred his teaser clips over the 20 minute long videos he makes. I can't deny their absolute artistry though.

I think I'd rather subscribe to his OnlyFans. But then I saw @COB say that he deleted Silky from all his recaps and took the 'high road'.

Rupaul just won his fifth consecutive Emmy for Outstanding Reality Host, setting a new record.

Maybe that will make up for AJ And The Queen's demise.

Last edited:
And it won Best Reality Show and Best Reality Show Casting, amongst a few others, as well.

Bracing myself for more Secret All Stars Celebrity Christmas Bulgaria seasons now :disco:

I've just started a Wow Presents Plus trial subscription, as it's on Roku and it's only £2.49 a month.

I didn't realise there was a RuPaul commentary for each episode. Or at least he pops up several times and then lots of other text pop ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom