RuPaul's Drag Race

Don’t know where to talk about this, but WTAF, The Adam & Joe show is coming to Wow Presents Plus?! The old one!

i watched their trailer first thing after waking up but I’m sure it happened

I had to unfollow Aja, the constant ads for her psychic readings were funny, but the constant arse pics for his onlyfans is too much.

Reactions: GNL
There A LOT of it now, I haven’t watched the Dutch one, but hopefully the winner’s season will help break it all up.

YOU DON’T NEED TO WATCH EVERY INTERNATIONAL VERSION DRAG RACE.

THINK OF IT LIKE STRICTLY WITH ALL ITS LOCAL VERSIONS (USUALLY UNDER THE NAME OF DANCING WITH THE STARS)

Yeah I don't think that the quality of the show has necessarily dropped (although you could argue that it has), but more that it's just saturated.

I’ve recently started watching RPDR from series 1 for the first time. Just finished series 5, which felt a bit more contrived than previous ones.

There’s a whole thing of Bob and Peppermint playing Resi 2 together. It’s mostly Peppermint screaming.

This post about who's nice to work with and who isn't is a fun read. I knew I hated Ben de la Creme for good reason.

I mean the fact that’s she’s expensive to book can’t be counted against her. She’s a professional.

I'm willing to take the opinion of someone posting anonymously with a pinch of salt, especially when producers can be right entitled DEMONS.

EDIT: Misread 'works for a production company' as being a producer. Ignore my personal vendetta.

It does sound like GUFF tbh, some producer got mad with him because he wanted go to CHECK THE LIGHTS.

Dragrace GIF by Crave

I think he probably would have come out of a second season a lot better now that he's actually had a chance to watch himself on TV, but oh well.

A one woman judging panel with Stacey sounds delightful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom