S14 E05: Save a Queen

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
The most upsetting thing is that Kornbread left. Truly changes the dynamic of the season to lose such a powerful presence.

I thought the performances were ok, it wasn’t the worst challenge but also nothing terribly funny.

I thought Maddy’s look was my favorite.

Orion was such a waste of space.

I guess with Kornbread gone that opens a spot in the top 4 for someone to join Angeria, Willow and Bosco.

Reactions: dUb
That Kornbread ankle injury just came out of nowhere didn’t it? Or maybe it’s just Drag Race that got us used to usually having just oh so much drama around injuries before the girl eventually leaves.

Orion was really just useless. Bless her heart she had no chance on the show or during that lipsync. Jorgeous devoured her.

Loved the challenge; the first out queens, especially poor old Tempest, deserve some love. Jaymes had more c u n t than a couple of the new queens.

I don’t know if the lip sync was filmed poorly, but I wanted to be more excited about Jorgeous’ dancing and less scared about her pants falling off.

What a wasted opportunity- the GAG would have been to bring one of the first out queens back of their team had won.

I LOVE Bosco. She's willing to experiment with anything, while never looking desperate or obnoxious.

And Lady Camden's runway was AMAAAZING. Love her too.

I still think Angeria is overrated

GOOD RIDDANCE to Kornbread. She comes across as very insincere to me, and nothing she's given us is enough to make me overlook that.

Oh I do wonder if one of the week ones will be chosen to stay. I'd pick Jayne even if Tempest is quite something.

Well that was an alright episode - I didn't really have the reference of the charity commercials, but it wasn't bad. Not especially funny, but we got some nice exposure for Tempest, Jaymes and Kahmora, and Sarah McLachlan (:D!)

It's a shame when anyone has to pull out because of injury - I can't say I'm too cut up about Kornbread going though, she had a lot of personality/volume but last week left a bitter taste. Hopefully she can recover and get some wigs that aren't flat. Untucked made it sound like she had died, give me strength!

Deja, Daya, Jasmine, Kerry,

1) Bosco - I am getting more interested in her, it was obviously a good week, and it's great to see those safe weeks finally crystallising into something good (even though the runway wasn't that exciting)

2) Angeria - I mean this week was a bit meh but she's still definitely a frontrunner and very funny.

3) Lady Camden - I find her really charming, and all that setup at the start I was sure was going to end in the bottom two, but I'm glad she pulled it out of the bag. Why don't the DRUK queens come up with looks like her?

4) Willow - Yeah I like her now, she's usually got something interesting on the runway (except ironically in the ball), and her comedy chops are there.

5) Jorgeous - What a sweetheart, and I realised who she reminds me of - a young twinky Timothy Oliphant. That lip sync was great too. Not quite Denali levels, but more of a lipsync assassin than fucking Deja

6) Maddy - I really liked the runway today, I thought maybe because it was covering her makeup, but in Untucked it looked good. And she does seem like a really sweet person.

7) Daya - Sort of middle of the pack but I am interested in what comes up on the runway. It's sort of a shame she reminds me of Crystal so much without being as exciting.

8) Jasmine - Still getting the annoying edits, but that runway was good and she is trying.

9) Kerry - I actually like all of the top 9 I think - I certainly like Kerry but I am starting to wonder if she has any surprises at all though.

10) Deja - I'm not really getting into her at all, she seems to have a bit of a stinky attitude (confirmed in Untucked) and I find her runways rather hodgepodge, and I'm no makeup expert but I know what I like and ... she just chooses a random colour each week, a little Oompa Loompa this week. Great that she makes her outfits, but not great if they're not great...

Yeah Deja was hateful in Untucked. I’d either like her to go full blown villain or to fuck off next.

I can't believe they did that balloon popping mini challenge on TV. It made me kinda uncomfortable. They did Maddy dirty :D

I can’t hear her name now without thinking BOSCO!!! from that clip Race Chaser keeps using

A dragonfly?! :D

(All those niche catch phrases and absurdities that Race Chaser makes me say out loud and laugh at without anyone else understanding what I’m talking about)

Timely analysis of this episode:

Disgusted and sickened that Kornbread had to leave. I was very much gunning for her to win.
I like Maddy. She brings an entirely new dynamic to the workroom and seems very up for it, if ever so slightly out of her depth.
Jaymes and Tempest must be invited to compete in the next All Stars or, fuck it, just a regular series.

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom