S14 E11: Rulapalooza

A queen needs a bag of tricks up their sleeve one way or another. It doesn't have to be Silky stopping short of setting herself on fire and nor does it have to be So You Think You Can Dance levels of skill. Look at Darienne Lake, one of the all time best. What lost it for Jasmine was that very few moments were her inhabiting the song - Daya was quite correct going wild for that back arch transition, moments like that were stunning, but it's a risk just to go all out dancing and not balance it with something more unexpected or something that fits into the song's expression.

All round excellent yet again. It felt right for Jasmine to go, despite a spectacular effort here. I suspect it will benefit her in the long run as she's certainly gone out at a point of an absolute high. The bookings will be flooding in.

The one galling note was Deja sitting there when she was barely much better in the Snatch Game and acting like she'd just managed to top Alaska doing Mae West. Never mind the fact that she had followed that up with one of the most criminally terrible runways the show has ever seen. I was hoping for a shock twist that dragged her into one of lipsyncs and ended up with her receiving Le BOOT :D

If Camden goes before either of Deja/Dela, I'll be FUMING.

All round excellent yet again. It felt right for Jasmine to go, despite a spectacular effort here. I suspect it will benefit her in the long run as she's certainly gone out at a point of an absolute high. The bookings will be flooding in.

The one galling note was Deja sitting there when she was barely much better in the Snatch Game and acting like she'd just managed to top Alaska doing Mae West. Never mind the fact that she had followed that up with one of the most criminally terrible runways the show has ever seen. I was hoping for a shock twist that dragged her into one of lipsyncs and ended up with her receiving Le BOOT :D

If Camden goes before either of Deja/Dela, I'll be FUMING.

I don’t understand this at all- Deja has now been really good for (I think?) 3 weeks in an row and, agreed, Snatch Game wasn’t great but it was definitely passable on a different level to the others and I didn’t get anything snarky or cunty about her reaction in the show at all.

I will say I prefer Camden’s drag, but she’s been shite for the past couple of weeks. I don’t see that she would be the GREAT LOST HOPE at this stage.

I don’t understand this at all- Deja has now been really good for (I think?) 3 weeks in an row and, agreed, Snatch Game wasn’t great but it was definitely passable on a different level to the others and I didn’t get anything snarky or cunty about her reaction in the show at all.
The drag is a bit shit

We deserve more representation of grumpy people who hate everything.

• Love
Reactions: COB
Oh I'd love them to throw Acid on us once again. I'm surprised Bob hasn't had her on Purse First (and speaking of which, Thorogy has been missed muchly this round).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom