S14 E12: Moulin Ru!

Sorry for going back to the Pit Stop again, but I’m glad that Pangina and Monet had no time whatsoever for Angeria’s and Willow’s runway looks. I was especially surprised by Michelle’s reaction to Angieria’s gown.

And while I’m spamming this thread anyway; my favourite hateful Daya moment was in Untucked when Lady Camden was appologizing to everyone for being a brat and everyone was telling her she wasn’t, Daya goes ”Just a little bit!” And that face Lady Camden gave was priceless. :D

Pangina was nice, did she know Moulin Rouge was a film or does she only know Lady Marmalade? Otherwise she was just smiling and being congenial more than saying anything funny
She cited Kylie Minogue being the green fairy in the movie as being her gay awakening, so she probably has seen it :(

Very impressed with Lady Camden’s perf for someone who is not that much of a fan. I believe she could’ve done really well with any of the roles on the table. The rusical was good if a bit long. Everyone was at least decent, no duds.

Sorry for going back to the Pit Stop again, but I’m glad that Pangina and Monet had no time whatsoever for Angeria’s and Willow’s runway looks. I was especially surprised by Michelle’s reaction to Angieria’s gown.
Really? Angeria’s look was my favourite. Breath taking!
Willow’s look was basic.

Wait, wasn't that little man the one that did CBB ages ago? One that was having a mental breakdown after another, not sure if he's the same one.

The Rusical was good but I'm so bored of this season I skip most of the episode, oh well!

Wait, wasn't that little man the one that did CBB ages ago? One that was having a mental breakdown after another, not sure if he's the same one.

The Rusical was good but I'm so bored of this season I skip most of the episode, oh well!
Yes. There was a French woman on the show who cut up his underwear :D

I liked Angie's Mackie-mirror dress (mostly the headpiece) until the back - I did not get that ass feature at all, it may as well have been a bag of potatoes. Otherwise stunning.

Watching Pit stop. I'm enjoying it, but they are overdoing it with the sound effects for literally any movement and snap they do (Monet's calf as a Rolf Harris wobble board thing? Give it a rest already).

I believe it’s a 16 episode season so we might have one more double save to come. Unless one of those episodes is a reunion.

Well if they want a lipsync smack down, they do need 4 people in the finale, so we need to eliminate one person per episode and have no reunion to squeeze it in. They don’t normally have reunions in the smackdown episodes do they?

It would be a bit of a slap to double eliminate people at this stage wouldn’t it? Unless it’s Deja and Daya :eyes:

Well if they want a lipsync smack down, they do need 4 people in the finale, so we need to eliminate one person per episode and have no reunion to squeeze it in. They don’t normally have reunions in the smackdown episodes do they?

It would be a bit of a slap to double eliminate people at this stage wouldn’t it? Unless it’s Deja and Daya :eyes:
There are six queens left, aren’t there?

So that’s two episodes with an elimination to bring it down to four queens. And there are three episodes until the finale (if it’s a 16 episode season).

I am going to miss the sheer campery of ‘It’s chocolate’. It’s the sad trombone sound after that got me everytime :D

I've watched a short video of Bosco's save like 10 times :D the Avengers-scale drama of the music lead-in, and the chocolate opening music - I love the trombone of course, but the look on Ru's face as it dawned on Bosco :D

I know this must have been totally manipulated, but a LITTLE part of me wondered - what if Ru didn't know, and the producers decided it like a wildcard? I know Ru IS a producer, but maybe he wants a surprise now and then :D

and the whole ridiculous thing that NONE of this season has anything to do with candy

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom