S14 E15: Reunited

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
His was alright. Jasmine carried most of it and Kerry, Kornbread and Maddie did some heavy lifting.

Bosco, Jorgeous, Willow and Deja might as well have not been there.

Orion managed to embarrass himself even more.

Of all people to come off looking best, it was MADDY. Seems like such a great friend.

Orion WHO? It was like watching a CHILD.

I just love Kerrie Colby and I’m going to see her tomorrow night

I enjoyed this, it didn't feel like it dragged (no pun intended). I guess it was difficult to make a moment for everyone when they didn't have a lot going on (e.g Orion), and most of it was chewing over storylines we had already seen before and not adding a lot.

Jasmine seemed to be at the epicentre of everything though, and I still think she's really likeable underneath the annoying extraness. It was good to get over the Daya drama, who came over as a bit of a cunt as usual, but we could see she is just defensive out of insecurity - I think Untucked has shown that well, she's quite emotional and Drag Race is stressful.

Kerri was radiant and really was a great influence on the season, if not as a competitor. The top 5 didn't really have a LOT to do, did they, I thought that was a bit strange - although the "fight" between Bosco (BOSCO!) and Camden was funny.

I feel a bit vindicated in being thankful we didn't get 4 months of Kornbread, she came over quite shitty - especially reheating that "You want to talk but I want to have a conversation" line I'm sure she trots out when she wants to claim the floor and not actually have a conversation at all. The wide-eyed gurning was cute when Mayhem did it, but here? I don't know why I find her total devotion to Willow a bit creepy too.

I felt like Ru was being pretty genuine too and seemed to be honestly having a good laugh. And the stage done up like the werkroom was kind of amazing :disco:

So 5 solo perfs leading to a top 2 lipsync? I'm assuming that's just for manipulation to give Willow someone beatable (i.e. not Camden)?

And... was the $150K prize (and second prize) supposed to be a surprise that leaked as soon as the gays left the filming? Because it was a bit confusing when Ru talked about $100,000 being the prize - they'd have been better off not saying anything!

No. Deja's prize was making it past Episode 3.

Oh be nice, she needs the prize money to finally buy something nice. I can't believe she's gotten away with basically every runway by people saying "Ooh she makes all her own outfits, werk!" which is admirable, but the outfits don't werk...

I just love Kerri Colby and I’m going to see her tomorrow night
Well she was everything and more. She is honestly just beautiful, the reaction for her was wild.

Met her afterwards at the wrap party for the tour and she is stunning up close, very sweet and charming with one helluva booty.

Well she was everything and more. She is honestly just beautiful, the reaction for her was wild.

Met her afterwards at the wrap party for the tour and she is stunning up close, very sweet and charming with one helluva booty.
She was out in Glasgow over the weekend and living her best life in Polo!

It was a magnificent sight.

Btw what are people talking about in the Finale thread? I’m so tempted to click but I’m terrified of spoilers

Btw what are people talking about in the Finale thread? I’m so tempted to click but I’m terrified of spoilers
Currently just what the queens wore to the taping of the show, the looks were posted on the official Instagram account. It's safe to look for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom