S14E06: Glamazon Prime

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn’t get the judging. I thought Jasmine deserved to be dinged for over accessorizing but that look wasn’t a bottom. Kerri looked a mess.

Also how was Bosco not the winner? That look was fabulous and it had a lot of work.

At least we got a good lipsync cause Jasmine killed it. Every time they cut to Maddy I wanted to cover my eyes cause it was embarrassingly bad. Glad she’s gone.

Dia turning into a villain is a fun little twist.

Also I’m not that invested but the way they gave Jorgeous the win :D it’s so stupid. I bet she has the golden bar for when she gets eliminated, they want her to stay.

Ok I love Jorgeous. She's adorable beyond words. But that 'win' was NOT IT. I mean it was cute, but Lady Camden was light years better.

Kerri should've been in the bottom instead of Jasmine. Her 'look' was crusty af.

They're really leaning into Daya Betty as the villain, but to be honest I think she was justified in being angry this week! :D

The judging was again all over the place, they’re not even trying anymore.

Kerri looked rubbish and didn’t deserve safe. Jasmine on the other hand looked perfectly fine/safe. Glad she turned it out in the lipsync like she did :disco: and sent the straight cis man home. God I love her :disco:

Also how was Bosco not the winner? That look was fabulous and it had a lot of work.

Yeah, what was that about?! It looked fabulous! We didn’t get to see her make it, no walk through with Ru, in fact she barely had any screen time this week! So weird just after her win last week!

The judging was nonsensical.

How did that safe outfit win? Lady Camden and Angeria were in another galaxy.

Kerri was absolutely appalling. I didn’t understand how or why she wasn’t bottom of the lot.

But Maddy was both boring and not actually very good generally. Glad she’s gone.

I don’t watch untucked anymore but this is a fun exchange

I quite liked Maddie's patchwork dress? But maybe that's more to do with my bad taste.

When she was making it in the workroom, I loved the idea. Then she came round that corner and it was a disaster.

Jasmine is really showing herself to be a GREAT reality tv contestant eh? Her drag does nothing for me, but keep her to STIR THE POT :disco:
Willow and Angeria, and then Bosco slightly behind are clear leaders of the pack to me. Jorgeous is indeed GORGEOUS, and it's nice to see a latina queen get such a positive edit.

I'm into this season, especially now Maddy has been REMOVED. The mix of personalities works. It's giving me season 5 vibes - pkus we haven't had a painful scripted acting challenge AS YET :disco:

Maddy had some good lines, but they just weren't up to scratch. This week they had the teeth of Edith Massey and hair of Mink Stole. Their drag was missing any sense of aspiring to be chic. The appalled look on Ru's face when she turned around on the runway.

I'm not sure what to make of Daya-Betty. They have took it upon themselves to have the "not won a challenge yet" narrative, probably without even been prompted. They should have stopped this a long time ago, it feels several episodes stale now. Repeating the same Mimi Imfurst rosebud eye make-up again is just one example of ignoring the critique they personally asked for (which was actually really fun when they did it). I'm not interested in any aspect of their drag beyond the Mr G delusion and entitlemen, so I'm torn.

Why did no one help Willow with the boxes? She was so cute in her talking heads - still a threat and she said it best herself in Untucked about her own look this week.

Bosco is now a huge favourite of mine for the ballet boarding school comment alone - Camden's reaction made it one of the sweetest moments in a long time. Both these queens are very likeable and quietly quite astute.

Jasmine really delivered in both Untucked and lip sync (loved that song - I need a Beyoncé catch-up). It was Maddy who started, but boy did she finish. The cut-to of Bosco grinning - the peak of the season.

Now, I don't know nothing about no fashion, but Jorgeous and Kerri both looked like absolute shit and should have been in the lip sync. Jorgeous would have been crucified for that in any other season; are standards just lower now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom