Sally's Sunday

I take it Moopy will actually be DED next Saturday because a chunk of you will be at Eurovision and the rest of you at parties etc?

Mr F came downstairs at half past seven and made himself bacon and cheese oatcakes, he didn't ask whether I'd like any bacon grilling and he's just texted from upstairs to tell me that his oatcakes were delicious.

:angry:

I take it Moopy will actually be DED next Saturday because a chunk of you will be at Eurovision and the rest of you at parties etc?
I will be surprised and disappointed if we don't end up with a 1000+ post thread for the event itself. I'll be here for it.

We’ve got into a Sunday evening roast with a couple of bottles of wine. It’s DELIGHTFUL and feels like it really extends the weekend.

In other news, I’m very much into a stuffed mushroom for the main part of my veggie roast. It also negates the need for stuffing.

I will be surprised and disappointed if we don't end up with a 1000+ post thread for the event itself. I'll be here for it.
Yes, I think there will still be enough of us to get a big and well attended thread, even if it will be less so due to our Turin contingent.

And with L at his Conservative club Abba tribute band gig, I'll be watching alone, so I'll certainly be very active in it.

I think I’ll be around. I’ve not organised anything and think it’s me and Mr Sheena at home and he’s bound to be asleep by 9:30…

I shall also be here for Eurovision on Saturday. It’s one of my favourite Moopy events in the calendar, so I certainly won’t be missing it.

I'm off work this week as well, so I think I may plan some kind of Italian feast for the semis. Because it's Italy and therefore EASY :D

I think I won't be here, much, alas. Unless I'm watching alone, it's virtually impossible.

I'm off work this week as well, so I think I may plan some kind of Italian feast for the semis. Because it's Italy and therefore EASY :D
DA1F3DE6-E8CD-4D6D-B914-939F66B6665D.jpeg

:disco:

I'll be doing the annual trip to Waitrose for NIBBLES.

Last edited:
We’re going to the Polish and Turkish shops for no other reason than the “it’s foreign, it’ll do” attitude we have whenever we watch something European. (See also Melodifestivalen and any football event).

I hadn’t even thought about it being Italy. That could be an idea…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom