Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing With a Stranger

Jark

User
This deserves its own thread. Highly brilliant and smashing hard out of the gate. Classic sadbanger. More of this from both please

I may need to listen again. I got half way through my first listen and was BORED RIGID.

Dull, boring track. The fact that this is doing well when the amazing Calvin Harris/Normani collab is being totally slept on is baffling. Checklist would be number 1 by now if it was Calvin with Rhianna on vocals.

I like it even if Sam does approach his verse the same way as one of his rotten ballads. It is much better once Normani comes in.

OK, after investigating again I would like to apologise to my darling @Jark as this is VERY GOOD after listening 3 or 4 times. Such a sultry slow jam.

Hands up. I WAS WRONG.

In with a bullet at #4 in the UK. it's Normani's first top 10 (and surely not her last)

Non binary means that they do not identify as any one sex, no? So does that mean that they choose to dress as male?

he hasn't said he wants people to use non gendered pronouns so you can still call him he. I have the feeling he's perfectly happy to continue being referred to as male, he's just saying he sits somewhere on the spectrum of gender fluidity

he hasn't said he wants people to use non gendered pronouns so you can still call him he. I have the feeling he's perfectly happy to continue being referred to as male, he's just saying he sits somewhere on the spectrum of gender fluidity

What a NON STORY.

my guess is that he's just BORED which comes as unsurprising considering the DRAB he continues and insists to release (Except his collaborations, keep choosing them wisely Sam)

I'll give it two years. It'll be drag in a video first and then TA-DAAH!

NB - j/k - I often think being NB probably sucks big style, I don't fancy it.

And what EXACTLY does that involve? Ooh my BREASTS look appealing today. What a lovely kitty cat. I must get Ken's tea on before he gets home from the factory.

:D

I'm not sure exactly what 'thinking like a woman sometimes' means, but then I'm quite sure I don't think like a man most of the time, either.

Last edited:
And what EXACTLY does that involve? Ooh my BREASTS look appealing today. What a lovely kitty cat. I must get Ken's tea on before he gets home from the factory.

COME BACK KEN IT'S UP TO ME GLASSES!

Anne-Kirkbride-1990-012.jpg

His next single How Do You Sleep? is out July 19, written by Max Martin, Ilya and Savan Kotecha :o I trust that they'll have whipped up something really good for him and that this means he's sticking with dance-pop :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom