Same Song Title Rate - Round 1 - 'Shine'

cwej

User
I realised that I have a lot of songs in my music collection called 'Shine' and I thought it might be fun to find out what Moopy's favourite song called 'Shine' is. I plan this to be a monthly series of rating songs all with the same name.

I chose this song title for obvious reasons. If anyone has another suggestion for next month, let me know!

Rules:

Give each song a score between 0 and 10.
If you want you may handout one -1 and one 11.
Obviously if you don't know the song you can skip it, but I've posted links to these 8 below.
Feel free to add any that I have forgotten, but they must be called Shine.

The artists:

Aswad - Shine
Booty Luv - Shine
Depeche Mode - Shine
Gabrielle - Shine
Ledisi - Shine
Lovefreekz - Shine
Luther Vandross - Shine
Take That - Shine
Years & Years - Shine

Last edited:
This seems like a very roundabout way to promote (the admittedly amazing) Shine by Gabrielle
I was coming in to say ALMOST EXACTLY that.

It of course one of the best songs of last year :o

This seems like a very roundabout way to promote (the admittedly amazing) Shine by Gabrielle

Obvs. :D

But I actually did it because I played Years and Years and Ledisi a few times each today, and then thought of Gabrielle and Take That... and then was like 'This is a bit different'.

SO FUCKING RATE THEM. :)

Aswad - Shine 07
Booty Luv - Shine 08
Gabrielle - Shine 10
Ledisi - Shine 11
Lovefreekz - Shine 06
Luther Vandross - Shine 07
Take That - Shine 07
Years & Years - Shine 09

It's a really good bunch of songs.

Weirdly I was just thinking of doing something like this but for songs called Heartbreaker. That next please.

I can appreciate that Take That's Shine isn't a bad song, but I absolutely never need to hear it ever again.

Excellent idea.

May I add this low-key banger?

Taken from the generally more introverted "Exciter" album, this just soars for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom