Sarah Harding DEAD

I’m not going to be in on Friday night but I’ll send you the link to a Spotify if that’s ok (I’ve put it together, just need to get it to flow right!).

How long roughly do you need it to be? 2 hours or so?
Oh fab. As long as you like, so long as you meet the remit of ALL KILLER NO FILLER.

I'm happy to host, but equally content to let someone else have a go.

I'm out on Friday myself, but will be hitting play as soon as I get home and weeping uncontrollably throughout.

Reactions: Zu
How could you even consider LESS than two hours?! :disco:

I can confirm the full thing is 3h 12m!

Some INFO:

Unfortunately not many remixes because there’s a dearth on streaming although I’ve included one song in its original and remix versions because they’re THAT GOOD.

GET SINGAPORE ON STREAMING PLEASE.

I’ve included a few of the girls solo efforts too (NONE for Kimberley, sorry).

I’ve also included Annie’s My Love Is Better because despite the protests that’s they’re not on the final version I’m STILL convinced I can hear Sarah on BVs.

I’ll send @Ag the Spotify link for Friday. Enjoy huns x

I’ve included a few of the girls solo efforts too (NONE for Kimberley, sorry).
We're all suffering so much upset about Sarah's departure and now we have to deal with THIS affrontage. Poor Everyone's Fifth Favourite Member of Girls Aloud :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Also The Promise is the OOC album version because Sarah’s extra adlibs at the end have always been incredible.

I wish we’d have got the COS BAAAAAAABEEEEEEEEE key change at the end but Brian just didn’t like the vocal gymnastics on record.

That’s why they came SO alive when hearing them at the gigs :disco:

This 'Elf: The Musical' Original London Cast Recording erasure :angry:
:D Definitive reading of 'One Day I'll Fly Away' (actually the mere thought of that song at this time - not HER version, I hasten to add - is setting me off again :() APPALLED AND AGOG

Also :D at "No Record Label"

Apparently even Hallmark and Pickwick passed on that particular option :(

More because of The Alias than horrible old Kimbo obviously but that notwithstanding

And it IS on Spotify, but monsta's decision to exclude her is more amusing than including her :D

And it IS on Spotify, but monsta's decision to exclude her is more amusing than including her :D
Kimberley is very rarely mentioned in Sarah’s book - unless I chose to read it selectively which is always a possibility - and there’s almost certainly good reason for that. I’m all for EXCLUDING THE WITCH!

Didn’t Kimberley attempt to have Sarah SECTIONED at one stage? BURN THE WITCH (or at least get Brian Higgins to release all the hitz without her powerhouse vox).

I didn’t make it very far through the Tony Lamezma remix of ‘Call The Shots’ on the tube this morning. Sarah’s line before the first chorus was too much to bear :(:(:(

• Care
Reactions: dUb
Oh good we are talking about Kimberley. I’ll be diplomatic and suggest that she doesn’t give off the friendliest of vibes IMHO.

At least slagging off Kimberley (:disco:) will distract us from YOU KNOW WHAT

I'm still off my tits to that Alias club mix. Can anyone plonk a different song on it?

Kimberley was almost certainly the ringleader of the DEMON THREE and their hateful anti-Sarah campaigns. I used to think it was Nicola but it was definitely KIMBO. I expect she threatened to withhold the BOOB ON BOOB if Cheryl didn’t join her SICK CLIQUE

Actually Cheryl’s contributions to Sarah’s book were very lovely and she’s gone right up in my estimations :disco:

I know we’re veering off topic slightly - I know, with me in the thread, who knew - but quite honestly staying ON TOPIC shreds me in this instance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom