Saturday DIES in a BLIZZARD

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
Hello, I very nearly crashed my car driving into work this morning.

Must not turn in second gear when there’s lots of snow on the ground.

There is a slight incline At the bottom of my driveway and everyone in a car is getting stuck, but a cyclist just sailed past with no issue.

138792013_10158804025131605_1756754359326461126_o.jpg

Woke up to loads of FB posts about the snow, a friend's snooker competition in Hazel Grove has been cancelled, another friend almost stranded with 120 lorries on the M62 in the early hours of the morning and we've had nothing other than rain, fallen trees and wind. Went upstairs and looked over at Winter Hill and it is indeed white and wintry for the first time this winter, quite beautiful.

Hello, I very nearly crashed my car driving into work this morning.

Must not turn in second gear when there’s lots of snow on the ground.

Slow and steady wins the race in snow and ice. There's nothing worse than applying the brakes and the car continuing to slide in whatever direction it pleases and you just sit there witnessing it and imploring the car to please stop now! as it slides oh so slowly towards the parked cars/privets. :D

I think we have MISSED ALL THE ACTION! It was a bit breezy with heavy rain at times, and freezing but it IS Winter in the gateway to the highlands.

We got shag all, just a lot of wind and rain. Mind you, I've got a few things to do this weekend so that's fine by me.

One of the birch trees in the wood behind our house came down in the wind early this morning and has ruined a few fences and a conservatory. I hope no squirrels were hurt :(

It's really quite cold here, but sunny.

It's all going to pot this afternoon.

Train tickets booked to see JESSICA WARE in a couple if weeks.

WHY ON A MONDAY NIGHT IN BRIXTON?

I've decided to have a jama day today on the sofa with Ridley (for a hideous medical reason that I will not disclose). Just watched Sister Act, going to make fish finger butties for my dinner then it's Sister Act 2 and after that a Batman marathon (Begins, Dark Knight, Rises) because I've only seen part of the first one and none of the others.

It's tangy. And chewy. And delicious.

But is it like bread? Do you eat it on its own or with butter on or make into sandwiches or toast?

I'm not a massive fan of bread, I eat it but only because you can't have fish finger butties without it. I enjoy hot malted granary toast with butter and golden syrup on but only once or twice a year because it really isn't good for my teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom