Saturday plays the hits of The Smiths for charity

octophone

Prole Art Threat
Nae thread?

I ended up in my bed at 8 last night - I knew I was tired but not THAT tired. :(

I had a lie in this morning. I didn't sleep but just stayed in bed until 10am.

Big old cleaning, washing, grocery shopping Saturday. šŸ˜‘

I have a BBQ with heterosexuals (+kids) in HOUILLES :square: (read as HEMEL or something equivalent 40 minutes outside of London)

And I'd estimate only about 40% of people wearing a mask.

We considered splashing out and eating at a very expensive restaurant for lunch. But when it came to actually booking, I couldn't bring myself to pay Ā£90 each for the set menu. So we've gone for a little French place at about a quarter of the price instead.

Mask wearing seems to have fallen, suddenly, off a cliff. Even on TfL.

Mask wearing seems to have fallen, suddenly, off a cliff. Even on TfL.
Itā€™s like a living nightmare at the moment getting to work. Itā€™s back to being crammed and mask-less

I'm confused by the mix of gay and straight content in this post. I didn't know what react to do
I reacted to H H H Hurricane, coz that alone deserves a reaction no matter what

1631962318899.gif

We considered splashing out and eating at a very expensive restaurant for lunch. But when it came to actually booking, I couldn't bring myself to pay Ā£90 each for the set menu. So we've gone for a little French place at about a quarter of the price instead.

I can never spend money on food. I justify it by spending on sh*t for the garden though. These little fairies arrived today šŸ˜

20210918_161120.jpg

Reactions: COB
I love spending money on eating out. It's about the only thing Mr L doesn't obsess about doing as cheaply as possible.

**** everyone remember to book your flu jabs by the end of October ****

Drove to spawn's to see whether her wedding dress still fits her. It doesn't, by a very long way. She has seven months to do some serious gymming otherwise it'll be mummy with scissors and a metre of ribbon hacking into a very expensive dress to make the back lace up like shoelaces :D

Why does the sea air make me so knackered?

1% battery and some geordie creep keeps following me around.

Taxi home please. Iā€™m sorry but my ā€œbest friendā€ finds it funny and they keep coming to me to try and make me laugh, but yes. Iā€™ll never be back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom