Saturday (Taylor's Version)

Eurgh, was awoken hungover to a call from the landlord who wants to investigate a leak into the flat below, and will be there WITHIN 45 minutes! Managed to cut myself on a knife after frantically doing the washing up. I wouldn’t mind but when I had a leak it took him 2 DAYS to appear.

We've had a new second hand record shop appear out of nowhere on the main road, just down from a new deli and up from a new cafe charging eight quid for sourdough sandwiches. I've finally been gentrified :disco:

Shamefully I was the first person through the KFC drivethrough this morning, had to ask whether they were actually open yet when the young lady opened the window and she kindly confirmed they'd been open three minutes and I was the first customer. But I got my sweet chilli chicken bites for tonight so it's all good.

Shamefully I was the first person through the KFC drivethrough this morning, had to ask whether they were actually open yet when the young lady opened the window and she kindly confirmed they'd been open three minutes and I was the first customer. But I got my sweet chilli chicken bites for tonight so it's all good.

TONIGHT? Should these delicacies be reheated?

Hello my darlings. I am having a LAZY WEEKEND. I really need to make a dent in the endless list of Christmas shopping so I am going to get the laptop out and spend my afternoon BUY BUY BUYING.

This four-day weekend has been amazing. See I had my LAZY WEEKEND just sitting at home and answering to absolutely no one on Thursday and Friday and now I’m ready to do actual weekend stuff.

I’ve got IDEAS for what I’m buying everyone but am I fuck bothered about actually DOING IT yet. Might wait for Black Friday.

If I ever move back to the UK, Christmas is going to be such an ordeal, I haven’t really missed not having all the stress

I have just bought a few things for the UK niece and nephew. Should getting cracking on the non-UK niece.

Chanukah starts on November 29 :o I need to start buying presents

Christmas became so much easier when I decided I'm only buying for family children now, except my mother. All the adult nieces and nephews and my brother and sister are birthdays only.

Mind you, since I discovered discogs as a source of presents for him, I've increased the amount of wrapping ridiculously anyway. I started wrapping those as I bought them thankfully. Otherwise I just look at the pile and feel overwhelmed.

Christmas became so much easier when I decided I'm only buying for family children now, except my mother. All the adult nieces and nephews and my brother and sister are birthdays only.
My family really only buys Chanukah gifts for children and I much prefer it that way

I don’t wrap them. I pay someone else to do that as life is too short.

I used to employ child labour, until the little fuckers learned about the minimum wage.

The lovely lady that always wrapped them for me has had to retire due to ARTHRITIC HANDS, so I had to seek someone else last year. She does the job a lot better than I could, but still isn’t quite up to the standard of the previous lady. She still makes them look a lot prettier than I ever could.

I'm trying to sell some of the kids old stuff on Facebook. Honestly the CHEEK of some people, one has just said 'Can I give you £20 instead of £30 because of the distance from London I will have to travel to you to collect'

5D54E537-AD56-4F67-864E-6FE31E6E9ACF.jpeg
Mr jyxz just came back with a present from the Lakes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom