Saturdays are for SLAGS

My favourite part of this is the thick cunts on my Facebook who are whinging are the same ones who were cheerleaders for Brexit a couple of years ago.

Alone?! Are you camping or staying in B&Bs?

I was with a friend but yesterday he injured his ankle after 30 miles, then got a puncture that managed to destroy all his inner tubes. So it's now just me.

But B&Bs all the way, I'm not mad.

I was with a friend but yesterday he injured his ankle after 30 miles, then got a puncture that managed to destroy all his inner tubes. So it's now just me.

But B&Bs all the way, I'm not mad.

You are checking in with Mrs Indie regularly and she knows your route though? Just in case.

Are there lots of people that do that bike ride? I mean it isn't just solitary Indie cycling along with nobody else for miles around? That would put me in panic-stations in case something happened.

Is the petrol thing real or exaggerated?

It's real. There isn't really a petrol shortage, it's more a tanker driver shortage, but our media has gone full-on hysterical and scare-mongering so everybody is now panic-buying petrol and making the shortage exponentially worse! I've heard that some stations near to me are already restricting customers to £30-worth. The same idiots panic-buying the petrol are then going to the supermarket and panic-buying toilet rolls and pasta like they did when Covid hit, I despair sometimes at the seeming lack of intelligence of my fellow countrypeople :D

You are checking in with Mrs Indie regularly and she knows your route though? Just in case.

Are there lots of people that do that bike ride? I mean it isn't just solitary Indie cycling along with nobody else for miles around? That would put me in panic-stations in case something happened.

Yeah I've got tracking on, thanks mum x

It is pretty quiet though. I had to replace a flat inner tube myself yesterday, and I didn't see a single person for the whole time I was there.

A mere 2.5 hours in barbers. Had my beard trimmed as well AS I WAS THERE.

Love a wet towel.

A mere 2.5 hours in barbers. Had my beard trimmed as well AS I WAS THERE.

Love a wet towel.

2.5 hours in a barbers?? I don’t take that long when I get a cut and colour at a salon. :o

Most of it was waiting. I've been going there for 8 years. The queue was there at 8am!

It's kinda nice to get some insight into the world of straight men. There's a boxing match tonight apparently.

I feel fine today. I was convinced I had a cold last night. I think it was my body's way of telling me it needed wine.

Did a load of mushrooms last night with a couple of mates. We sat in the dark listening to Mozart. It was amazing, this is what being old is about.

I worked hard, I exercised, and now I’m going to vegetate with a McDonald’s and watch the first season of Masked Singer Japan :disco:

I feel this is designed for me - Perfume are on the panel, someone sang one of my favourite Ayumi Hamasaki songs already, and the next contestant is a shoebill :disco:

bbc africa bird GIF by Head Like an Orange

There’s a punk T-rex singing a song called STAY DREAM. I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean

• Wow
Reactions: COB
Sorry, not meaning to live tweet this or anything, but I’m enjoying that there’s a clearly very limited audience (but why put out chairs if they’re not going to fill them?) so the camera keeps going to the same fit bloke

Reactions: COB
Afternoon slags

Living in centre of the universe London you would have no idea about the petrol thing if it weren't for people ranting on Facebook. Like, just get the tube, dudes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom