Scottish politics thread (including 2021 Holyrood elections, potential IndyRef2, and SNP leadership contest)

oh noes, my friend just moved to Fraserburgh. I suppose it's all angry fishermen is it

What the fuck is this:

This fuckwit and the Britian Furst moron were part of the reason I took a postal vote. I knew the arseholes would be out in force because it's Sturgeon's constituency. It was my usual polling station where the BF idiots tried to collar Sturgeon and got some straight talking in response. I knew it would be wanker central so I gave it the swerve.

I’m concerned that Alba could cling on and get one seat, particularly if it’s Salmond’s. I am pretty certain that if he gets in then we could see some defections from the absolute worst roasters in the SNP (hi Joan McAlpine!) which not only would bolster the TERF contingent in Holyrood but damage the SNP’s majority as well.

Same. That's why they need to get nothing and I'll admit to being nervous about it.

BBC News were saying it didn't make it more likely because it's South Scotland something something list
They've made two constituency gains in South Scotland, so are on track to be +1 overall. I think.

The list vote is very hard to keep up with in the moment though

Mtv Awards 2019 Whatever GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

I think* SNP just need one more constituency flip without any list implications to get a majority if they defend everything else

Dumbarton and Eastwood tonight would give them it. Eastwood seems in play but I haven't seen anything on Dumbarton

Are they just benefitting from anti SNP tactical voting ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom