Scream 5

This is a poll

• Total voters
Holy shit :disco:

I already like Sid in this; I’ve always approved of her willingness to just outright kill people instead of wanting them jailed.

I’m assuming they’re saving the reveal that Kirby is alive and is the surprise main character.

dddd I wonder if Marley Shelton's absolute absence from this trailer suggests a BAD THING? :o (Or did I miss her? Where is SHE?)

Neve as always is on point but I'm honestly a bit bored of rewrites of the opening scene of Scream. You can't improve on perfection, why bother if all you're going to add 25 years later is 'oh Ghostface can magically unlock the locks you've locked using your smartphone'. UHM.

dddd I wonder if Marley Shelton's absolute absence from this trailer suggests a BAD THING? :o (Or did I miss her? Where is SHE?)
She’s in a very split second scene driving a car which on first watch I thought was Lisa Kudrow, but it’s her

Holy shit :disco:

I already like Sid in this; I’ve always approved of her willingness to just outright kill people instead of wanting them jailed.

I’m assuming they’re saving the reveal that Kirby is alive and is the surprise main character.
Hayden was fucking amazing in Scream 4

I doubt this is true though. It sounds like something someone made up and posted it on a message board somewhere, from where it was copied and pasted to the IMDB trivia section or wherever. Ehren Kruger wrote the script for part 3, he wasn't even around when part 2 was filmed.

Oddly there has always been some sort of in-joke with Jenny’s name in the film, and given the occasional story of SMG not being difficult but being very ‘I’m here to work’ maybe that is it? I’ve never known what the whole joke was with the name as could never work out what it means.

Actually, maybe it is apparently something she screams in her fight scene that is an in joke that I don’t get, so maybe ignore what I’ve said :D.

Oddly there has always been some sort of in-joke with Jenny’s name in the film, and given the occasional story of SMG not being difficult but being very ‘I’m here to work’ maybe that is it? I’ve never known what the whole joke was with the name as could never work out what it means.

Actually, maybe it is apparently something she screams in her fight scene that is an in joke that I don’t get, so maybe ignore what I’ve said :D.
Yeah, it was her… exacting standards that earned her the nickname. If you look at Sarah in Scream 3 you can definitely see a fairly pointed tone to her characterisation ‘I’m 35, playing a 21 year-old”.

Yeah, it was her… exacting standards that earned her the nickname. If you look at Sarah in Scream 3 you can definitely see a fairly pointed tone to her characterisation ‘I’m 35, playing a 21 year-old”.

Sorry, but is the age thing supposed to be about SMG? She was 20 when she did Scream 2!?

I will say re: Scream 3 that it had one of the greatest characters in the entire franchise in Jennifer Jolie. Parker Posey did so much with that role and her death was so throwaway that I like to think she and Kirby both actually survived and are teaming up on a podcast about the latest string of murders in Woodsboro.

I will say re: Scream 3 that it had one of the greatest characters in the entire franchise in Jennifer Jolie. Parker Posey did so much with that role and her death was so throwaway that I like to think she and Kirby both actually survived and are teaming up on a podcast about the latest string of murders in Woodsboro.

"My...lawyer...liked...that!"
"You're obsessed with her and you're obsessed with her daughter!"
“I…can't…stop…rolling…down this hill!”

Meryl Streep could never.

Final poster which includes the main cast and someone who resembles Courtney Cox. :eyes:

267308766_10159104940546633_7945891893667390008_n.jpg

Neve is aging beautifully. She is honestly just beautiful. She’s stunning.

The size of Marley in that poster :D

Also howling at Courtney looking 24 while her exhusband looks like her grandfather

It's a terrible poster generally. It looks way more like a fan made one than the one in the first post which is far better.

I like the postmodern twist of the poster paying tribute to the many direct-to-video Scream knock-offs.

1081094-0-final_stab-dvd_f_5390883d-a9c9-4a19-b6d6-2598fcd77293.jpg

Why is one of Courtney’s eyes looking up? Is it a fake eye? Is it a clue? Is it art? Is it a BEE?

I had a dream that somebody spoiled the ending for me and I was absolutely livid and never spoke to them again.

I have to wait a WHOLE WEEK as I promised my sister we would go together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom