Self Esteem - I Do This All The Time

Kate

mildly communist
OBSESSED WITH THIS RIGHT NOW

It's been described as the new "Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)" but it's way more reflective and hard-hitting than that. Plus that chorus OMG :(

I thought about saving it for ASFM but I don't think the basics would appreciate a largely spoken word number

These girls pop up in my recommended on Spotify all the time and although I've only listened once I really really liked it. :disco: (and yes I also had ASFM thoughts as well. It's a sickness)

It was really rather miserable trying to love you...

This is excellent, her voice on the chorus sounds massive. I liked her last album but not as much as some of her stuff with Slow Club.

Oh I’m gonna watch the whole show soon cos Joel Culpepper was on too :disco:

I wasn't familiar with him previously but liked his song. Unfortunately Kano decided to pick a vintage Beenie Man performance and was duly fast forwarded thereafter.

Omg was this the girl from Slow Club, I loved them 12 years ago, WHAT HAPPENED.

I loved this! Kate your ASFM entry is really good but this would have been great too - I actually think it could have done really well :o

Ohh I posted this in the new music Friday thread a few weeks back to resounding silence! Glad there are others who recognise it’s greatness. I adore it.

‘You’re beautiful, and I want the best for you, but I also hope you fail without me’ hits like a BRICK

Title track from her upcoming album:

That first chorus feels like a sharp left turn but by the end it is quite massive and brilliant.

RELUCTANTLY loved her 6music SESSION. Please BIN the NATWEST advert song though.

She livened it up a little bit tonight. "Don't be embarrassed that all YOU'VE had is FUN!!" I still cried though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom