Selling Sunset

Watched the whole thing (well, not that there's much of it) over 3 nights. I don't really have much to say because what can you at Christine? :disco:

It is very telling though that the whole season revolved around her even more so than the previous three, even when she hasn't been in the office. She's always been the star player but that whole series she was the entire storyline. Emma and Vanessa were both only brought in to give Christine even more. Did anyone else have storyline that wasn't related to Christine?

Oh and YAY, Davina's back :square:

Last edited:
And sorry, did the baby have a name by the end or not?

I am getting through this fairly fast for me. That dog party? :D :disco:

Davina really is like the Cher of this series but just not fabulous. Keeps coming back!

INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS CHART :disco:

1.9m Chrishell
1.6m Heather
1.3m Christine
1.2m Mary
804k Maya
754k Jason
479k Amanza
415k Brett
283k Romain
157k Davina
UPDATE

2.6m Chrishell
2.3m Christine
2.0m Heather
1.5m Mary
1.2m Emma
1.0m Jason
935k Maya
691k Vanessa
654k Amanza
538k Brett
338k Romain
201k Davina

How is Christine not #1?! :shock: And rubbish Heather so high?!
Christine was unknown before the show, wasn't she? Chrishell presumably had some fanbase from her soap career pre-show, and has been on Dancing With The Stars since. And Christine is outpacing her in gaining new followers.

@Phoenix mentioned previously that Heather's husband is famous as well. I assume they have significant media presence outside of the show?

I see Mary was over in London recently and had a pic with GERU and CHRISTIAN HORNAH.

From thetab.com

The drama we see kick off in Netflix’s Selling Sunset is mad, so it’s really hard to believe anything more dramatic could happen. But apparently what we see on screen sometimes isn’t the full story or even the most dramatic stuff that happens. For example look at Chrishell Stause and Christine Quinn, we really thought they were at boiling point with one another in season four after they have been clashing since the very start. But Chrishell has revealed things aren’t good between them behind the scenes either, and she has actually threatened Christine with legal action between Selling Sunset season three and four. Here’s everything we know about the ongoing drama and the reason why Chrishell Stause threatened Christine Quinn with legal action.

In an interview on December 5 with Vulture, Chrishell said Christine allegedly tried to plant a fake story in the press regarding Chrishell’s divorce from Justin Hartley. Chrishell said: “Christine tried to plant a false story when I was going through my divorce and I had to have both sides confirm that it wasn’t true and then threaten legal action.” She continued to say the rumour was about Chrishell allegedly “hooking up” with someone and the producers of Selling Sunset had to pull it from the show’s storyline.

Chrishell then said: “To try and even out that out there at a time where everybody was wondering what happened, and I lost my mum – to me that’s so below the belt.” But she didn’t say when this all happened so people have speculated it all took palce during the gap between filming season three and four. But Chrishell did confirm that Christine tried to do the same thing recently regarding her relationship with Jason Oppenheim. Chrishell told Vulture Christine tried to say that Chrishell and Jason were dating before they actually were officially. So it’s safe to say the drama off screen is just as messy as what we see on the actual show.

Has anyone bothered with Selling Tampa?

Two episodes in and I'm not hooked.

Has anyone bothered with Selling Tampa?

Two episodes in and I'm not hooked.

Did you persevere?

I just finished the s4 of Selling Sunset and will probably move onto Tampa soon. Maybe less soon than intended if it's not up to much.

Did you persevere?

I just finished the s4 of Selling Sunset and will probably move onto Tampa soon. Maybe less soon than intended if it's not up to much.
I'm up to episode 6. It's grown on me, but in a 'what can I watch when I don't really have anything else' rather than 'I must watch all this immediately' kind of way.

Did anyone bother with season 5? I thought it was an improvement. Bringing in Chelsea as Christine’s sounding board/mouth piece was better.

The Chrishells/Jason relationship was so terribly fake.

They need to trim the fat (Vanessa who?) but I feel Emma made a much better impression this season.

They’re doing a reunion in 2 weeks so that’ll be interesting. It’ll probably be everyone screaming at Christine and her crying and calling them monsters.

Guess who is joining Jessie and Lennie on Table Manners this week. :disco:

Glowing Season 4 GIF by NETFLIX

Oh yay there's a thread for this! I'm so behind. I've only just got to Christine's baby shower. Luckily Davina seems to have left because I can't stand her.

Good. She's my least favourite, followed by Heather who just seems like a bitchy crowd follower.

Also, after 3 seasons I still can't tell Jason & Brett apart. Any tips?

Good. She's my least favourite, followed by Heather who just seems like a bitchy crowd follower.

Also, after 3 seasons I still can't tell Jason & Brett apart. Any tips?
I'm up to date and have warmed to Heather more now. I still can't tell Jason and Brett apart, but they are less interesting than the dogs, so I figured who cares?

The dogs are cute <3

Ah I quite like Jason and Brett tho. I mean they're dull but harmless.

UPDATE

2.6m Chrishell
2.3m Christine
2.0m Heather
1.5m Mary
1.2m Emma
1.0m Jason
935k Maya
691k Vanessa
654k Amanza
538k Brett
338k Romain
201k Davina
And because I LOVE an insta followers update

3.6m Chrishell
3.1m Christine
2.8m Heather
2.1m Mary
2.1m Emma
1.3m Jason
1.3m Maya
1.1m Amanza
857k Vanessa
714k Brett
469k Romain
360k Chelsea
321k Davina

Why is Jason higher than Brett? Who can tell them apart 🤔

Also might have had to do something with one of his recent "relationships". :eyes:

Season 3 Whatever GIF by NETFLIX

Seeing Jason and Brett get into an argument in season 5 was quite a bizarre moment. But very entertaining. More of this, please.

There was really no way they could carry on filming, pretending any of them could be in the same room as her. But it's still disappointing news, nonetheless.

Has she announced her own show yet? Surely it's only a matter of time.

Selling The OC drops next week. Can't remember if I finished Tampa or not.

Someone told me last night that Christine is rumoured to be becoming a Real Housewife

Is anyone else watching the OC?

Actually bloody good. Like rubbish, but a pretty solid cast and enough trash drama to make it worth it. Plus Austin :horny:

Is anyone else watching the OC?

Actually bloody good. Like rubbish, but a pretty solid cast and enough trash drama to make it worth it. Plus Austin :horny:
Yes, I did it in two nights.

I like the way it played with my opinions more, rather than the original where it felt like Chrishell and Christine had a lot clearer roles.

And how the men are almost completely incidental to the whole thing. Even perhaps the biggest drama of the whole season which involved Tyler happened offscreen, and practically all the female cast had more to do with the fallout than he did :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom