Shakira ATTACKED by WILD BOARS

I'd like MORE.

Bjork attacked by wild otters.
Tina Arena attacked by wild koalas.

They stole her HANDBAG.

Enya nonplussed and determined to get to Lidl before it shuts.

irish-singer-enya-is-seen-doing-some-holiday-shopping-on-grafton-street-D68D9E.jpg

@Jark is also in Barcelona. Has anyone checked to make sure he hasn’t been attacked by wild boars

@Jark is also in Barcelona. Has anyone checked to make sure he hasn’t been attacked by wild boars
Has anyone checked to see if he wasn’t disguised as a wild boar?

I noticed on Insta he’s gone to MILAN today. Funny timing :shock:

Apparently WILD BOAR ATTACKS are increasingly normal in Europe, and the population in the UK is QUICKLY SWELLING to the point that the National Trust are considering a CULL! :shock:

Let them LIVE!

Did anyone see that mysterious WHITE DEER skipping through the streets of LIVERPOOL?!?

I'm just reading that the police secured it but they couldn't find anyone to come and help take it away :argh: Just USE A POLICE VAN OR SOMETHING?!

What if they start culling SHEEP in WALES? :shock:

I’d like to think the wild boars hips didn’t lie

I sent them, darling.

unfortunately they failed in their mission to secure Shakira's hard drive, leak her NFTs and tax records and delete her new music, so they were immediately killed via remote-controlled bomb in the anal cavity.

the urban wild boar thing is a huge problem in parts of Europe apparently, but Shakira going on live to register a complaint like the rich adopted white Karen she is can DO ONE. just shut up and eat your husband's ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom