Shall we bother with a Wednesday thread?

Booked a couple of days off work to do nothing. So far, so good.

In other news, Samantha Mumba had to pull out of headlining Liverpool Pride this weekend due to ‘visa issues’. Replaced by Boney M.

Also I'm booking my hotels for my work trip to Glasgow. Everything's fine up until here. However, I'm flying back from Edinburgh and I'm staying one night there before my flight. What the fuck is wrong with the prices there?! How can they be so different between the two cities? I might need to stay at a TRAVELODGE :shock:

Also I'm booking my hotels for my work trip to Glasgow. Everything's fine up until here. However, I'm flying back from Edinburg and I'm staying one night there before my flight. What the fuck is wrong with the prices there?! How can they be so different between the two cities? I might need to stay at a TRAVELODGE :shock:
August by any chance? The Edinburgh festival fringe is on and the prices go insane for the month.

Also I'm booking my hotels for my work trip to Glasgow. Everything's fine up until here. However, I'm flying back from Edinburgh and I'm staying one night there before my flight. What the fuck is wrong with the prices there?! How can they be so different between the two cities? I might need to stay at a TRAVELODGE :shock:
Edinburgh airport is actually VERY accessible from Glasgow, there's a very regular coach service or you can do a train then a tram. Unless your flight is at an insanely early/late time that might be cheaper!

Edinburgh airport is actually VERY accessible from Glasgow, there's a very regular coach service or you can do a train then a tram. Unless your flight is at an insanely early/late time that might be cheaper!
My flight is at 6 am 💀💀💀

It might still be cheaper getting a taxi from Glasgow, by road it's about 45 minutes I think?

Arrived home from work, got out of the car and wondered what was on the other side of the street. It looked like a shopping trolley with a pile of old clothes next to it in the road, but up against the kerb, so I brought my stuff in and intended to go back out and move it onto the pavement. By the time I'd got in the house there was a group of people stood around it and it wasn't a pile of clothes, it was a man asleep! Rozzers arrived about half an hour later, six of them, they faffed around with him for twenty minutes (I assume waking him up and trying to find out if it was drugs or alcohol that put him in that state) then put some stuff out of the shopping trolley in the boot of the police car and put him in the back seat. Both police cars and all rozzers then left but they've just left the shopping trolley in the road. Maybe there's a law about shifting it onto the pavement without the proper training or something? Lazy gits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom