Shania Twain - Not Just a Girl

Jark

User
new song from her random cash-grab new GH of the same name

she sounds just great. a huge upgrade on Now!

Oh I forgot I bookmarked the documentary of the same name on Netflix, that popped up yesterday too

The voice sounds worse than ever before to these ears :o

Not that the last album was packed with hits, but seems a bit odd she only added one song from it (and omitted "Today is Your Day"). "Swingin With My Eyes Closed" would have made a fine addition.

There's some lovely bits in that new song but all I can hear is "I'm not your stickERR" in places

Oh I forgot I bookmarked the documentary of the same name on Netflix, that popped up yesterday too
I just watched it. It was enjoyable even if a bit self-congratulatory throughout.

"I had three diamond albums in a row. Not a lot of people have that..."

"The Up album had a pop disc... a country disc... and international disc... NO ONE ELSE WAS DOING THAT *plays "Ka-Ching!"*"

It didn't reveal anything new, but it was a fun retrospective.

the tracklisting is shit, when will she understand we want the dance-get your tits out-remix of ...Impress Me Much AND Ka-ching!

The voice sounds worse than ever before to these ears :o
really? :D her voice sounds much more at ease here. more power, notes sustained for longer, and quite a bit less nasal. I'm really stoked for a new album given the level of improvement. loving the NEW TIMBRE!

on another note, We Got Something They Don't off Now is really quite GOOD!

This new song is a BOP!

But all I can hear is "I'm not a SINGERRRR!" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom