Singles rate

My life is good now but having a boyfriend would be nice. Or it could be bad also, but hopefully not

Ten_by_Girls_Aloud.png

Itā€™s a bit of a conundrum as I genuinely enjoy being single but also wouldnā€™t mind someone who would agree to a monogamous relationship where we only meet 2-3 times a week and do nice things or go for weekends away. Iā€™ve done 14 years living with someone and feel like I donā€™t want to revisit that.

overall itā€™s an 8/10 for me.

Itā€™s a bit of a conundrum as I genuinely enjoy being single but also wouldnā€™t mind someone who would agree to a monogamous relationship where we only meet 2-3 times a week and do nice things or go for weekends away. Iā€™ve done 14 years living with someone and feel like I donā€™t want to revisit that.

overall itā€™s an 8/10 for me.

Whereā€™ve you been all my life?

The idea of a wife and kids just makes me anxious. I'm too selfish to share my space and I couldn't imagine anything worse than coming home from work and having to spend time interacting with them.

Donā€™t you already live with family though?!

I also canā€™t imagine ever living with anyone again unless we were jointly rich enough for separate bedrooms and STAFF.

I've lived alone for 6 years, before that just had flat mates for 3 years... so last time I lived with a boyfriend was with Robotboy about 10 years ago... Must admit I'm very much done with it now. After 18 months of having a boyfriend that lived in America, DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC, i'd really like a normal boyfriend...

So yeah... kinda 2/10. I do see the benefits as well.

I've lived alone for 6 years, before that just had flat mates for 3 years... so last time I lived with a boyfriend was with Robotboy about 10 years ago... Must admit I'm very much done with it now. After 18 months of having a boyfriend that lived in America, DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC, i'd really like a normal boyfriend...

So yeah... kinda 2/10. I do see the benefits as well.
Oh I never knew you and RB dated. Do you guys still talk? (Can you bring him back?)

I have memory, but wouldn't have guessed it was THAT long ago.

So how long ago does that make Sheena and cwej?!

Why is everyone else so angry at how long ago MY relationships were? Shouldn't it be ME who's upset that I've barely had a boyfriend in 10 years? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom