Slag Wars: The Next (Cock) Destroyer

So do you need to pay to watch this?
You don't! It's free to watch on the Slag Wars website - I have a feeling they might eventually charge for a version with unbleeped swearing or something, but I don't see anything about that yet.

At 19:40 I'm taking a break:)

The premise is a little odd and strangely unclear. It's also surprising that it's a LGBTQIA set, so I'm guessing this is their carefully researched audience. It's just a long episode for repeating the same heckles.

Voiceover woman is basically "put your paws up" rubbish innuendo variations. Actually, there was one good ons, but I've forgot it.

Actually that weren't bad and rather nice of Davina De Campo to get another shot at winning a reality show.

We're watching episode 2, and an early highlight is "I'm going to turn your pussy into paté"

I can report that they have upped their jingle game in the second episode. The last two of the episode especially :disco: :disco:

Matthew Camp as a compere was quite a choice.

I've not seen a host that stiff since Kate Thornton.

Reactions: dUb
The final is out TODAY! Who's going to WIN the title of the NEXT COCK DESTROYER (and no other prizes thanks bye) :shock:

The FINAL? I swear I'm only one episode behind. They've pretty much rushed through this haven't they :D

I will potentially try to catch up after the ASFXMAS results. Not during though. :) :eyes: :emoji_eyes:

The finale was a bit of a damp squib - why announce that the final challenge is a music video, then immediately just SHOW said video without any footage of the slags preparing for it, behind the scenes of them filming it etc? And THEN having a fifteen minute scene of them getting TAROT READINGS :D Absolutely baffling!

The video was quite the highlight though, I hope they release a full version of the song:

Let's DESTROY them! :D

Yeah. I mean, it's the pinnacle of being a cock destroyer so would be the only satisfying conclusion.

I did find a NOF article with one of the contestants (who turned out to have a lovely peen) so I'll settle for that

The final is out TODAY! Who's going to WIN the title of the NEXT COCK DESTROYER (and no other prizes thanks bye) :shock:

You'd think MEN dot com would at least give them a blow job off the twunk of their choice for their trouble.

Reactions: COB
The full version of the theme tune is now on Spotify, also featuring Jan from Drag Race for some reason:

It's quite the fabulous mess :disco:

So as well as a second series of this apparently being confirmed, there might also be another Cock Destroyers reality show coming:

What a treat :eyes:

I watched this via, it was either Bob the Drag Queen or/and IMHO. The cast was DREADFUL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom