Slo Mo(opy) Sunday

Aren’t allergies particularly bad this year? It’s been a while since I’ve had such bad reactions.

Just got home after a hen do which luckily involved Eurovision. Knackered

Aren’t allergies particularly bad this year? It’s been a while since I’ve had such bad reactions.
As I've said elsewhere, YES. And so bad it seems they managed to mask my covid symptoms.

Usually it's just my eyes and cheap meds manage to kill it off. This year the congestion and associated pain has been going on since about mid March.

Ugh dead but WHAT A NIGHT

I woke up with an itchy throat. I’m not safe even in my own home.

As I've said elsewhere, YES. And so bad it seems they managed to mask my covid symptoms.

Usually it's just my eyes and cheap meds manage to kill it off. This year the congestion and associated pain has been going on since about mid March.

It's been OK here at home for me until last week but I had a week from HELL in terms of allergies in Italy - now I got back here and it's just almost as dodgy which is lovely. Can't wait for the next 5 weeks. :)

Well I'm leaving to work at a summer camp today until the end of July... I hope signing up for this wasn't a mistake

Reactions: COB
Well I'm leaving to work at a summer camp today until the end of July... I hope signing up for this wasn't a mistake

1652621359530.gif

How was the Scottish club hun? Did it have plenty fit fellas in kilts?
No but pretty much everyone was supporting the UK so the results were very fun! :disco:

I did pull so left after the show whilst the others stayed out until 7am! :o

And by leaving, I mean my apartment, not moopy. God knows I can’t stay away

Was something afoot? I hadn’t noticed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom