So she performed with Maluma live last night

And there's some kind of meltdown online
Let me find out more loves (I've not seen it yet)

Maluma stadium concert in Medellin
She performed 'Music' and 'Medellin' with him.
It's quite sad and she's clearly on something and needs help. Missed her cue lots of times, etc. etc.
:(

• Care
Reactions: dUb
If that means mixed review from the fans I'll take it. I know the usual suspects from the press troll fan pages so they can take that :eyes:

I can't work out what is and what isn't a live vocal. Is she singing over a track of herself? Because I thought her voice sounded good!

Isn’t that what half of her regular concerts are like these days?
Not really to be honest. She was pretty good vocally on Madame X Tour.
Anyway she's not the first or the last ageing pop star / musician to do that sort of thing. Everyone has done it. In fact some of her peers didn't even bother to have live mics but let's not go there at that stage in their career.
She's older, out of shape, out of breath - that's not a problem per se.
The problem is that something looks off.

I don’t think anything looks that off. She’s probably jetlagged and didn’t rehearse.
đź’Š
+
🍷

Medellin wasn't so bad.

Confirms my belief that I'd rather see her in some small intimate Madame X type show rather than a stadium concert.

I don't like the album much but I do like Medellin.

Those performance are genuinely a bit shocking though. Madonna underrehearsed and under the influence? I never thought I'd see the day.

But Maluma's absolute adoration of her is a delight. He works hard :D

:D

I haven't watched this and I won't because I feel I don't need or want to see Madonna perform these days.

but happy she was in proximity to zaddy and his often teased but as yet unrevealed D.

I Would have chosen something else over Music as the second song but then again, I'm happy she didn't go for Candy Shop or Bitch I'm Madonna; I bet those were her second choices.

I watched Medellin and thought it was pretty decent - not too sure if its because I love the song so much but I thought she looked quite free and having fun and really enjoyed it.

Not sure I want to watch Music though.. :zombie:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom