Soft Cell & Pet Shop Boys - Purple Zone

Decent indeed.

A bit of moment seeing the four of them together. I liked Christopher bopping in the pub.

And the shots of them all in the pub 🥰

I saw the other day it's the Black Prince in Kennington. Might have to PAY A VISIT

Actually, could we have a new thread from Marilyn's post #110 please, @Moderator ?

This is big news for homosexuals of a certain age (and Kate).

There are mixes as well. Including a good old fashioned 80s style extended mix.

I really like this. It probably sounds more like Marc guesting on a PSB production but I am not complaining.

The four of them in the pub and the battered sausage are the highlights of the video.

I pre-ordered the CD single, of course, then saw that it’s being released in NOVEMBER

Something to look forward to I suppose

This is on the level with Electric for me. Instant late-career PSB classic (sorry Marc but you're 100% a guest here).

I SUPPOSE I should listen to Hotspot one of these days. I blame those AWFUL singles they released after Super about doing things to "the rich" and "finding us on social medias" for killing the buzz of one of my FAVOURITE BANDS.

Decent. Could have done with a middle 8 and the musical reference to "Always On My Mind" is a pretty obvious carrot for Radio 2 but, yeah, I enjoyed that.

And the shots of them all in the pub 🥰

I saw the other day it's the Black Prince in Kennington. Might have to PAY A VISIT
I went :)

2E0089EB-D01C-404E-9920-06B621C5C78A.jpeg

Oh I had that on last night. Fantastic :disco:

“We could go out to dinner but we’re ALWAYS ON DRUGS” :disco:

Last edited:
I know Marc and Dave have bills to pay but I’m really hating the current reunion. Just STOP IT!

The trio of eighties albums (not including Ecstatic Dancing) really was and remains FUCKING STUNNING

This should have been on the recent Pet Shop Boys singles collection. It's better than most of their newer stuff (and I do still like that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom