Solange - When I Get Home [New Album]

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
AKA Solange records an album of unfinished songs and interludes only Janet Jackson could be proud of and still the internet loses its shit over it

Has anyone else bothered listening to this today?

I know she's all about the art but I can't help feel frustrated listening to this.

Bring back the tunes Solange :angry:

I know she's all about the art but I can't help feel frustrated listening to this.

Bring back the tunes Solange :angry:

i literally came in this thread to ask if she's still a serious artisté or she actually had some proper tunes this time but i see it is the former. zero interest then!

Reactions: SDF
The repetition of Things I Imagined is so actively obnoxious it is a miracle that I persisted in listening to the rest. I mean there are moments to appreciate and snatches of prettiness but half baked doesn't begin to cover it.

We are not ever getting something like the True EP again. Oh well.

the true ep really was something else. blood orange and she coming together at such an exciting time for both of them, the chemistry between them, those melodies... it will probably never be that way again but we still got it that one time.

bad girls is still my most played track on my (i believe) fifth (and last) ipod.

alright, i admit i've started enjoying almeda. mainly due to the uber stylish video but yeah.

Perhaps next time she could get a nice divan instead of sleeping on a mattress on the floor

"Just stick your fingers down your throat, hack off your tits, keep taking the tablets and don't come back until you're looking like something"

Why is this photo of Solange giving :hostage:

IMG_5213.jpeg

Could we not keep bumping threads titled “Solange new album” because

meme-falling.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom